Christmas Break

I was having a wonderful dream about flying a dragon. When I was rudely awoken by Professor McGonagall in the middle of the night. Apparently something bad happened to Mr Weasley and Harry saw it. Due to his connection to Voldemort's mind.

Fred, George, Ginny and I followed Professor McGonagall to Dumbledore's office. When we arrived Harry, Hermione and Ron were already waiting with Dumbledore. He made a portkey that would take us to Grimmauld Place. We grabbed it as Harry looked at Dumbledore one last time.

When we appeared in the kitchen of Grimmauld Place Sirius was waiting for us. He gave us all a butterbeer and made some breakfast. I helped him as the others drank their butterbeer.

Mrs Weasley arrived a few hours later and we were all nearly asleep. Ginny was curled up in her chair. She told us all the go to bed and that we could go see Mr Weasley later. He was fine and would make a complete recovery. Because of Harry's dream last night.

(later that day)

It was the afternoon and we were going to the hospital to see Mr Weasley. By we I mean my Uncle, the Weasleys, Moody, Tonks, Harry, Hermione and I. We got to the hospital safely and Harry went into the room first with the Weasleys. I sat next to my Uncle as we waited for our turn to see Mr Weasley.

When we entered the room Mr Weasley greeted us happily. They then started talking about Harry and his dream last night. I didn't say anything and looked around the room. There were only two other people here. One was a new werewolf and another guy covered in bandages.

We left the hospital and went back to Grimmauld Place. When we got there we saw Sirius prancing around decorating the lace. He was so happy that we were spending Christmas here with him.

(Christmas day)

I woke up Christmas morning with Ginny jumping on my bed. When I was finally awake, we went into the kitchen for breakfast. Mr Weasley came home today and we exchanged gifts. It was an amazing Christmas with everyone there. Draco sent me a gift as usual and it was another charm for my bracelet.

Even Moody, Tonks and Kingsley came around to celebrate. That afternoon I was in Harry and Ron's room watching them play exploding snap. Hermione and I were studying as usual. When Mrs Weasley came in saying Professor Snape was here to see Harry.

I knew that it was about him learning occlumency. The other three were confused as Harry went downstairs. Hermione sent me a questioning look, but I merely shrugged my shoulders. Harry came back and told us what Snape wanted.

Hermione thought it was a great idea and that Dumbledore wanted to harry to protect his mind from Voldemort. I agreed with Hermione and we all went back to want we were doing before. Later Harry and I dicussed the next D. A meeting where we would teaching everyone the patronus charm. Seamus was joining the D. A.

I blocked my mind before going to sleep that night. Dreams of Hogwarts and the forest plagued my mind. But I also had a nightmare of everyone I care about dying.

A/N

picture of Faline's new charm above