Exams

It was the last day of exams before school finished for the year. Snape had stopped teaching Harry occlumency. My Uncle and I tried to get him to teach Harry. But he was being stubborn and refused to do so. I only hope Harry knew enough to block his mind before going to sleep.

Professor McGonagall told him want was expected of him, if he wanted to become an auror. During his career advice meeting with her and the Toad. To continue on to his N.E.W.T years, he had to get certain grades in Transfiguration and Potions. Hermione and I tutored him for the subjects he needed help with.

Hagrid left during the fifth years Astronomy practical exam. Umbridge attacked him along with some other people. Professor McGonagall went to help and ended up getting four stunning spells to her chest. She survived, but had the go to St Mangos for treatment.

During my practical defense exam the examiner asked about my patronus. I happily demonstrated it giving the toad a look. He gave me some bonus points and I knew I had passed my defense exam.

I decided to show off even more in my practical Transfiguration exam. "Did you know I have been teaching myself to become an Animagus?" I asked my examiner. She shook her head and asked if I'd managed to teach myself. I nodded and she asked to see me in my animal form for bonus marks.

So I transformed into a doe in front of everyone including Umbridge. The examiner was impressed and asked if I had registered. I faked crying saying I didn't know I had to register. She felt bad and offered to send me the required paper. I agreed and she told me she would tell the ministry that I didn't know anything about registering as an animagus. I knew I had just passed my Transfiguration when she gave me bonus marks.

Professor McGonagall would be proud of my accomplishment in Transfiguration. I got forms from the ministry so that I could register as an animagus that evening. I filled them out and saw that the female examiner already signed as a witness. She sent me a letter saying that the ministry wasn't going to punish me for being unregistered. I used a school owl to deliver the forms to the ministry. As Hedwig was had a hurt wing and Jean was with my Uncle for her own protection.

A/N

picture of Faline in her doe form a little older then in the second story