Meeting in the Hog's Head

It has been about a month since school started and Harry has had multiple detentions with Umbridge. He has the scars on his hand to prove it. Umbridge had been made high inquisitor of Hogwarts. 

I couldn't take much more of the Toad's teaching style. We couldn't just back down with Voldemort back. I was getting impatient with Hermione not coming to me yet. If she didn't so I'd go to her myself.

Hermione came to me with the idea of starting private defense classes. Finally I thought as I agreed and we told Ron and a few others. They all loved the idea, now we had to do was convince harry to teach them. It wasn't easy, but he finally agreed to do it. But only if I helped him teach the others. I agreed to his condition not minding at all teaching older students proper defense.

Hermione and I organized for the twenty four people who were interested in learning from Harry. We were all going to met at the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade on the first weekend trip there. They all agreed to come in groups of three or four.

(first Hogsmeade visit)

I went into the Hogs Head with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Harry ordered us butterbeers as me and the others found a please to sit. I didn't want to come here for the meeting and suggested the Three Broomsticks. but Hermione said no that we could be spotted easily there.

When the others all arrived I sat with Fred, George and Lee. Lee and I have become good friends over the past few weeks. But I still liked Draco a lot more then him. I told Lee we would only ever be friends and he was ok with that.

Hermione told everyone why we were here and they asked Harry about what happened the night Cedric died. He didn't answer so I did "someone of you don't know. But the man teaching us defense last year was an imposter. He was a deatheater using polyjuice potion to look like the real Moody. The night of the final task last you he pulled me away from the crowds view."

I took a deep breath before continuing on with the story. "He gave me an old cup that was a portkey to a graveyard. I was alone until Harry and Cedric appeared with the Triwizard Cup that the imposter turned into a portkey also. We were about to leave when a deatheater appeared. He killed Cedric on Voldemort's orders."

"That is why we can't back down and need to learn how to defend ourselves properly" I finished. Collin said that he was really back and the four of us (Harry, Hermione, Ron and I) nodded. They all agreed to let Harry and I teach them Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Hermione and I got everyone to sign their name onto a piece of parchment. I got Hermione to put a spell on it. Just encase any of them told Umbridge or a Slytherin about the meeting. I doubted that any of them would though.

That night I stayed up to plan our next Quidditch practice as the competition will be starting soon. I also did my homework for Potions and Ancient Runes. Harry and I were going to talk about our secret defense lessons tomorrow. I fell asleep at the table I was working on. I dreamed of door at an end of a corridor.

A/N

video above loosely connected to chapter, but instead of music it's magic