Quidditch Tryouts and a Date?

It was the weekend after the first week back at Hogwarts. I was heading towards the Quidditch pitch for keeper tryouts. Angelina promised to help me out as this was only my official second year on the team.

When we arrived at the pitch the rest of the team was there. Along with the people who wanted to tryout. Ron was also trying out to be the teams new keeper. Lee, Ginny and Hermione were here to watch the tryouts.

It was Ron's turn to tryout, he looked nervous. But Harry talked to him and he got his confidence back. He blocked all the goals but one. However, he was still better then the others who only blocked half the goals.

He became our new keeper and we did our first team practice. We all worked will together as a team and Ron improved during practice. But he needs to be confident during matches as well. We get a lot crap our way when Quidditch season arrives.

I just hope he can handle it and especially the Slytherins who are the worst. Harry said he'd help Ron practice and stay calm. I was happy that my brother was helping me out.

After practice Fred, George and Lee stayed behind to help me put the stuff a way. The twins left and Lee said "Faline, I was wondering if you ever wanted to hangout. Just the two of us and not the twins".

I turned and gave him a weird look before saying. "Sure, I don't see why not we are friends. We are aloud to hangout by ourselves". This made him happy and he gave me a hug spinning me around. I giggled as he put me on the ground.

We walked back to the castle together and he told me jokes. I laughed and giggled the whole way as he chuckled every now and then. I felt someone watching us and looked to the top of the hill.

I saw Draco turn around leaving Blaise standing there. Blaise gave us a confused look before following his best mate. I sighed and walked silently with Lee back to Gryffindor Tower.

When we arrived he went to talk to Fred and George. I went over to Hermione and did my home work for the week. I went to bed dreaming of all the fun times I had with Draco.