Talk With Dumbledore

I waited patiently for Dumbledore to speak and he did. "Harry has a connection with Voldemort and he may try to take over Harry's mind. Or at least show him something that isn't real."

I nodded and said "why don't you teach him occulmency then".

"I can not if Voldemort thought my relationship with Harry was more then a student and headmaster. He would have another reason to take over Harry's mind" Dumbledore explained and I nodded in understanding.

"What about Snape? He could teach Harry occulmency" I told Dumbledore. He nodded and thought about the idea. I looked at Jean who was cuddled up next to Fawkes. Apparently they were brother and sister themselves.

"That is a good idea, but neither one would enjoy it. We won't do anything for now until we know for certain that there is a connection. If there is one then Snape will teach Harry occulmency" Dumbledore stated. I nodded agreeing with his suggestion.

He told me he wasn't going to look at or talk to Harry unless he had to. When told me about Harry's hearing I wanted to go. But he refused and said he'd handle it. I agreed and asked how Hagrid was going with the giants.

"No news I'm afraid" Dumbledore told me and he then told me we'd have a relief teacher until Hagrid's return. Before he left he gave me all our Hogwarts letters. He told me to give it to Mrs Weasley tomorrow before breakfast.

I told him I would and went upstairs to sleep after wishing him a goodnight. On the way to my room I saw Mrs Weasley and gave the letters to her. I told her to give them to the others tomorrow during breakfast and she nodded in agreement. I fell asleep after blocking my mind to intruders.