Another Talk With Dumbledore

When I got to Dumbledore's office under Harry's invisibility cloak. I said the password and the griffin statue let me in. I walked into the office to see Jean sharing Fawkes perch with him. Dumbledore was by his pensive.

I walked over and he asked to see want happened that night in the graveyard. I nodded and he took the memory using his wand. He put the memory into the pensive before watching it. While he did that I went to say hello to the two phoenixes. They were happy to see and began to sing a little song.

I was sitting in the head masters chair talking to the portraits when Dumbledore finished. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I blushed and stood up from his chair. He chuckled and said "you may sit there if you wish. I do not mind, but things are worse then I feared".

I gave him a confused look and he continued to explain want he meant. "I mean with Voldemort's interest in you and Harry. It puts you both in danger and with Umbridge here. It will be more to protect you both. You must not give her a reason to be alone with you".

"The ministry is trying to interfere at Hogwarts" I stated and he nodded. "They want let us practice defensive magic. We have to find a way to practice without Umbridge finding out" I stated again.

"Yes, you are right Faline and I am sure Miss Granger will ask you when the time is right. If you make a name for it. Include my name just encase you are ever discovered. I will take the blame" Dumbledore told me.

I nodded and said I would suggest 'Dumbledore's Army' if no one else did. But that I would try and get Ginny to think she came up with the name. He agreed to this and he told me still no news on Hagrid.

Before I left he told me we'd use our phoenixes to stay in contact. He also congratulated me on becoming Quidditch Captain. I went back to the common room and planned when to hold tryouts for a new keeper. When I finished I put the note on the notice board and went to sleep at last (after blocking my mind of course).