Author's note

Heyaa!!

I know I haven't updated in a while. I posted messages on my message board informing you all the reason for the delay. I refrained from posting an author's note in my book because I didn't want to spam my book. . But it is quite possible that some of you wouldn't have been notified of my message because you wouldn't be following me. But, in the past few days I started receiving some really rude messages. So, I finally felt that it was high time I come up with the author's note in my book itself.

First off, some unexpected and major changes happened in my life due to which I have shifted from Chennai to Banglore. For people who don't know, I have completely shifted to another state. I live in a dorm and it took me quite a while to sink all the changes in my system. Before I could form a regular routine and get back to writing, I met with an accident. For those who kept asking me if I was alright, no, I am not! I had to undergo a plastic surgery and I am waiting for the wounds and bruises to heal. I am constantly feeling light headed which makes it really hard for me to even think. Reading all the rude messages is doing no good to me, so I just wanted to put this out and get this off my chest. Threatening you would unfollow me or remove the votes, wouldn't affect me in any way! I write because it is my passion. If you want to unfollow me, go ahead! I don't give a fuck!

I don't really know when I'll be updating next. I hope it is soon. The sooner I recover, the faster I'll update. For all those people who have been showing their love and support, I love you all too much!

P.S. Thank you guys for nominating both my books in several genres of Wattys awards inspite of the the 'no update phase'. Means the world to me!