New Book!

New book is published,yess!

Read till the end for more info ;)

Heyaa!

First of all, thank you all so much for the amazing support you have been rendering to I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO. When I started, I never imagined that this book would be liked and acknowledged so much. I owe it to you all.

I have started the next book now!

Yay! Starting a new book is the best feeling in the whole wide world.

It is named as 'Venomous Love' . You can find the book in my profile.

The following is the blurb of 'Venomous Love'.

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust," I seethed.

In two long strides, he pinned me against the counter top. His hands drifted up inside my skimpy skirt, "what are you here for?"

His wanton fingers grazed just down where the insides of my thighs touched, "for...for money," I stuttered incoherently, still sticking to my grounds.

"How many fucks are you looking for tonight? Five, six?" he ridiculed when his skillful fingers hovered over my moist folds.

"You, just you."

Alpheus Kenith Parker was the renowned Ceo of the Parker groups, the biggest business chain in New York. He was so full of himself. He rolls in money all day. If he's not working, he's probably screwing models. Name it, he has it.

But, there was one person on his way all the time, his eternal enemy, his brother, Sebastian Cruz Parker. Sebastian just cannot sympathise with anyone. All that mattered to him were women and money. He makes more money than his brother, but illegally. His work was to fuck women and trade them for money to sex starved men. But most importantly he also ruled the underground world. He knows what he want, and takes it.

Kaitlyn Black. She was feisty and young. Men desired her and women courted her friendship. She was a woman who possessed a lot of secrets. She made a life she enjoyed living-a badass life. She was tough gutted. She doesn't believe in wasting time wishing, instead she makes the move, but never lets herself down for anyone. She doesn't believe in emotions, and knows exactly when to walk away. She is what she wants.

Kaitlyn had it all planned. She was ready to make her move; she was set to destroy the powerful Parker brothers. But why does she want to ruin them? In this process, will she lose her heart to the Parker brothers? Will she chose the right one? Or is there even a right one among the two? Will she get what she desired the most? Will she succeed in ruining them or was she digging her own grave?

Did you like it? Want to read more? Check out, 'Venomous Love'. The prologue is already updated. You can find the book on my profile. I am super excited to write the journey of Alphaeus and Kaitlyn. I hope you render the same support to 'Venomous Love' as much as you supported 'I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO'. I hope I don't disappoint you.

Thank you all so much.

P.s.I Love You. X