LAST GIVEAWAY

Heyaa,

There is a surprise at the end. But I would really appreciate if you would take your time out and read it till the end without skipping the first part of it.

I have been flooded with messages saying 'I missed the giveaway,can you extend it by another day?'

'Can I not read it for free?'

'Tell me a way to read it for free!'

Number one, guys it's not a polite thing to ask any artist such a question. It's like asking their hard work for free.

You still don't understand what I mean?

Alright, envision this.

You're putting your heart and soul into pursuing a degree just so that you can land yourself on a good job.

The big day has come and you're in the last level of an interview. The interviewer finds you really good and appoints you, but he adds, "we find you really good, and that is why we are appointing you. But can you work for free? Is it okay if we don't pay you?"

How are you going to feel? Are you going to walk out of the job, or take it up?

Just like any other profession even writing is one. Please respect us. We toil day in and day out to make a living out this. It would be greatly appreciated if you can respect writers.

And I didn't mean to offend any doctors out there. I really respect those doctors who save lives in need without getting a penny.

Even if my job was to save a life, I would do it for free. But I am an author, just like those Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and people from other profession.

I don't blame you if you cannot buy the book due to any reason, or you don't find the book worth the money. But please don't send messages like those,it's like rubbing it on my face,literally translates into "I find your book really good, but I don't think it's worth it."

It does not by any means motivate a budding artist. It makes us feel like shit.

I was absorbed in this negativity for a long time. I wanted to get out of this. I came up with an idea.

The BIG NEWS is that, 

I am giving the Ebook copies of 'I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO' for FREE only for TODAY(14th of March). This would be your last chance to grab it. Don't forget to get your hands on it. The offer is valid only for the NEXT 24 HOURS. I will not be extending it anymore.  

I really thought about it, because giving away so many of my ebook copies for free is badly going to affect my sales. But I wanted to get myself of this negativity, and most importantly whoever I am now it's because of you guys. So if not for you, then for who else?

As a bonus,I am also giving away ebook copies of 'I'M ALL YOURS' for FREE only for TODAY as a part of the bestseller promotion. You might want to get that if you're interested to read that.

The link for purchasing my books is up in my Wattpad 'About me' page. You just have to click on that link and you can buy the book at Rupees ZERO.

Once you get it, do leave a review for me on Amazon.

Guys who don't own a kindle, you need not worry. You just have to download Kindle App from your playstore for free to read it. Then you can read it like how you do on Wattpad.

If you are facing any issues in getting your hands on the ebook,do let me know.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your own free ebook copies of both my books. Limited period offer.
Hurry!

P.s.Please don't forget to leave your reviews on Amazon,guys. I would love to know how much you liked the book, and your reviews would really help me grow a lot. So kindly leave your reviews on Amazon.