Giveaways!

Here is your chance to win PAPERBACKS of THE CLIENT. Yes, you heard me right. So what do you need to do to get your free paperback copies? Keep reading.

There are two giveaways that I am running together. One in which most of you who have been asking me about getting to read The Client for FREE and other one, you'll know as you read. So how do you enter it?

Step 1: You have to be a follower of mine on wattpad, on Instagram @rainbowlovie or be part of my Facebook group(for which I have the link in my Wattpad bio) to enter the major giveaway and win your prize, because this is an Instagram and Facebook exclusive giveaway.

Step 2: You can get the Ebook copies of "The Client" which will be available for FREE on Amazon worldwide, TODAY(11th of March 2020) starting now and Thursday(12th of March 2020).

The link for purchasing my book is up in my Wattpad 'About me' page. You just have to click on that link and you can buy the book at Rupees ZERO.

Guys who don't own a kindle, you need not worry. You just have to download Kindle App from your playstore for free to read it. Then you can read it like how you do on Wattpad.

If you are facing any issues in getting your hands on the ebook, do let me know.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your own free ebook copies of The Client. Limited period offer.
Hurry!

This is where the first giveaway ends.

If you want to be a part of the major giveaway, keep reading.

Step 3: So once you get your free Ebook copies, you can read them. After reading it, leave your review about the book on kindle with the word " #rainbowfam ". That way, I also know you have made an entry into the major giveaway. What if you have already read the book on kindle before this giveaway? Simple, directly jump to step 3.

Step 4: I will post all your kindle reviews on my Instagram/Facebook stories, if you see your review pop up in my stories, DM me on my Instagram/Facebook with your Wattpad and Instagram/Facebook username. If you are unable to post a review on kindle, you can review the book and share it on your Instagram/Facebook posts and tag me in it @rainbowlovie with the words '#rainbowfam' . So the chosen few will get to win the PAPERBACKS of THE CLIENT. What are you waiting for? Get started already!

Love you guys. XO