Giveaways!

Heyaa!

So I have been getting constant requests for me to post the complete book of 'I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO' again on Wattpad.

It was not possible for me to do it because this is already a published book.

There was only one solution that I saw. For the love and support my readers have been giving me, I decided to giveaway free copies.

Yes, now you can read it for free, I am giving the ebook copies of 'I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO' for FREE today (24th of February) and Sunday (25th of February).

The link for purchasing my book is up in my Wattpad 'About me' page.You just have to click on that link and you can buy the book at Rupees ZERO.

Once you get it, do leave a review for me on Amazon.

Guys who don't own a kindle, you need not worry. You just have to download Kindle App from your playstore for free to read it. Then you can read it like how you do on Wattpad.

If you are facing any issues in getting your hands on the ebook,do let me know.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your own free ebook copies of I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO. Limited period offer.
Hurry!

P.s.Please don't forget to leave your reviews on Amazon,guys. I would love to know how much you liked the book, and your reviews would really help me grow a lot. So kindly leave your reviews on Amazon.