Giveaway-Free Radish Coins-Contest and Rules| One Million Reads!

Heyaa!

First of all! Thank you all so damn much for getting me to where I am today. I woke up today morning and I couldn't believe my eyes. I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO reached one million reads. I cannot stop shouting in excitement. I am so freaking happy! Looking back, I started out on Wattpad with a few fifty to hundred reads and now the number of reads on this book just makes me faint. I am not exagerating even a bit. I feel so high on happiness. I was waiting for this day like a crazy maniac.

The past year was a roller coaster for me. I couldn't take up writing, I couldn't schedule my time. But now though I am only studying, I have taken up writing pretty seriously.  You can trust me with the regular updates. You can count me on  that.

I thank every one of you who stuck by me and this book, those who did not give up on me and who trusted me that I will dedinitely update. I immensly thank you all for geting me here. Without you all this wouldn't have been possible. I can't even express how grateful I am to each and every one of you. Every vote, every comment, every sweet personal message I receive inspires me so much. I try and reply to as many messages as possible. Each message puts a smile on my face and makes my day. 

For all that happiness you have given me, as a token of love, I am giving away free Radish coins.

Duration of the giveaway : The give away will be running from the 15th of May till the 1st of June 2017. I will be announcing the winners on the 4th of June.

Fourteen people have the chance to win this Giveaway.

9 readers can win 3coins each.

4 readers can win 12coins each.

The big one: one lucky reader can win 25 coins.

So how do you go about winning the coins? What are the rules for entering this giveaway? Many of you who joined me on my live video chat on my Facbook group already know about this. (I had the best time of my lofe with you guys!)

Let's get to business now.

Make sure you follow all of the rules to increase your chance of winning the giveaway.

1) You will have to hold an account on Radish. If you don't have one currently, don't worry, you can go and create one now.
This is very necessary for me because only if you have a username on Radish I can transfer the coins to you.

2) You will have to be my follower on Wattpad. Obviously since I am thanking my followers who stuck with me through thick and thin, it is only fair if I giveaway the coins to my followers. But don't worry if you are not following me. You can go and follow me even now to enter the give away.

This is where I would like to leave a disclaimer:

This giveaway is not to increase my followers. This is to genuinely thank all the people who helped me get to this place. So please hit that follow button only if you genuinely like me and my books. Otherwise, please don't even bother following me! You can show yourselves out of this giveaway right now. There is no point in following me now and hitting the unfollow button once when the giveaway is closed.

3) Enter yourselves into this giveaway by leaving a comment on this part of the book about
i)Who is your favourite character in the book and why?
ii)What made you hold on to this book inspite of the 'no update' phase?

Important: Make sure you leave your answers in the comments below for both the questions with the hashtag(#rainbowfam)

4) Make sure you follow me on atleast one of my social media accounts because that is where I will be leaving updates about the giveaway. I will reach out to the winners once when the giveaway is closed. If you do not reply back within 48 hours, I will have to consider the next best as the winner. I would also be declaring the winners of the giveaway out there. I will be going live on the 4th of June on my Facebook group to announce the winners. And the list of winners will be published on my Instagram Account.

You can follow me on Instagram @rainbowlovie
You can join my Facebook group. The link for which you will find it on the bio of my Wattpad profile.

For me, all of you are important and I love you all equally. I cannot choose between my readers.  To make it more fair for every one, I will not be choosing the winners and I will be making my Mom choose the winners. So make sure you tell all what you feel in the comments. Don't forget to use #rainbowfam in your comments.If you forget to use the hashtag, I will not be knowing if you are entering yourselves in the giveaway or not. So make sure you use the hashtag.

So I think, that is it for the rules. Please do not feel disheartened if you don't win the giveaway. If it were possible, I would given Radish coins to every single one of you. But sadly, I can't.But I can send all my virtual hugs and kisses to everyone who is reading, right?  I can't thank you all enough for all the love you have given me.

Love you all! XOXO

P.S.Chapter 30 will be updated on Wattpad tomorrow.