Leaving

Sabine: About what?

Ezra: You rejected me so many times that I decided to move on.

Sabine: Oh.

Ezra: I'm sorry but you couldn't see how great I am so...

Sabine: It's fine. I get it, love makes people weak and it did.

Ezra: Sabine I...

Sabine: *angry voice* I'll leave. I'll go and never come back. You can take all your things back, including your locket.

*Sabine throws the locket on the floor causing it to break*

Ezra: Sabine please I...

Sabine: I can't believe I started to love you. I'm leaving, for good.

*Sabine left the room and Ezra followed her. Everyone gathered in the hall*

Ezra: Sabine!

Sabine: Don't look for me because I'm your enemy now.

Ezra: Sabine don't leave.

Sabine: I'm leaving. Goodbye Ezra, hope you find love in your life.

*Sabine leaves, heads down the ramp and runs to the city*

Hera: What did you do?

Ezra: She said she loved me and I told her...no.

Hera: How could you do that? She told me everything in the med-bay and how she was going to tell you.

Ezra: Why didn't you tell me? She hates me now.

Hera: Kanan, just tell him because I'm done here and I'm also done with you.

Kanan: What did I do?

Hera: If you follow that code, I'm out.

*Hera leaves*

Ezra: What was she talking about?

Kanan: There's an old code the jedi follow declaring that jedi can't fall in love.

Ezra: I don't care about that. I'll love Sabine even if she's my enemy and I will get her back.

~With Sabine~

Sabine P.O.V
I walked around the city and looked at all the different things. I started to feel dizzy. I accidentally tripped and was caught by a trooper.

Trooper: We got a rebel.

Sabine: Help. *Faints*

Ezra P.O.V
I went to the city and saw Sabine near a trooper and fainted. The troopers took her away buy when I tried to get to her, they were gone and inside the complex.

Sabine P.O.V
I wake up in a med-bay but not on the ghost. I'm at the complex again. I got captured. I'm cuffed up to the bed so it was useless to free myself. I close my eyes and imagen myself free in the city. Next thing I know, I'm free. I get my weapons and run. I'm stopped by the sith lord and troopers.