Padawan

Vader: Where do you think your going?

Sabine: Running away.

Vader: Back to that rebel? He hates you and your going back?

Sabine: He helps people unlike you. You only destroy. I'd rather be sad with him than being a traitor to my family.

Vader: I sence the force is strong with you.

Sabine: The force? I just have a dark saber but I'm not a jedi.

Vader: Your strong with the force and have a possibility of becoming a jedi or a sith.

Sabine: A sith? The sith are bad people. Rather be a jedi.

Vader: Become a jedi and you'll die.

Sabine: I'll die either way, jedi or sith. My family will kill me or you will kill me.

Vader: There's nothing left with the rebels for you. You know you won't defeat the empire, so why try? Why go back to that boy that doesn't appreciate you? Join the empire and become the sith you know you can be.

Sabine: *looks down* I knew this was a bad idea. The rebellion won't last long, I just had hope. Ezra didn't appreciate me when he had the chance and that's something I can't forgive. I'll join you. I'll join the empire and become a sith.

Vader: Good choice, my apprentice.

~At the ghost~

*Ezra enters running*

Ezra: They got her.

Kanan: Who?

Ezra: The empire got Sabine. They toke her inside the complex. When I tried to get her, they were gone.

Hera: We have to get her back. We know she can handle her self but they can make her talk.

Kanan: Everyone get ready and meet in here in 5. We're going for her.

*Kanan, Zeb and Chopper exit*

Ezra: What if we don't get there in time?

Hera: We will. Don't worry, she'll be back here soon. She has the black saber and knows about the empire enough to handle herself.

Ezra: I don't want anything bad to happen to her. If something does happen, I'll feel bad. It will be my fault.

Hera: It won't be your fault. Don't blame yourself.

Ezra: What if she dies? Then she'll die without me getting a chance to forgive myself.

Hera: I promise, nothing bad will happen. She'll be okay.

*Hera gives Ezra a hug*

Ezra: Thanks Hera.

Hera: Amytime. Now go get ready.

Ezra: I'm sorry for making Sabine run away.

Hera: It's okay. Was just an accident now go.

*Ezra leaves*

Hera: *sighs* Please let Sabine be okay.