Take the chance

~The next day~

Ezra P.O.V
I see Sabine sleeping peacefully. She has a great smile on her face. I feel bad for her. She must have been through a lot to be sleeping right now. I lay down next to her and hug her. She must have noticed because she woke up right away.

Sabine P.O.V
I was so happy. I was having the most amazing dream. Me and Ezra celebrating with the others. How happy they were of me being back. I wasn't a sith, just me. Then I felt someone put their arms around me and I woke up.

*Sabine looks at Ezra*

Ezra: Morning.

Sabine: Morning. What time is it?

Ezra: Don't know. I haven't left all night.

Sabine: You took care of me? Why would you do that?

Ezra: Because I love you. I want you safe.

*Sabine smiles and hugs him*

Sabine: I don't know what to tell you.

Ezra: We can talk.

Sabine: Can we go to breakfast? I don't want to talk about anything.

Ezra: Please listen. I'm sorry. Sorry I got mad and yelled at you. Sorry I let you leave and let you get captured. It's all my fault.

Sabine: No it's not. I'm sorry I turned you down so many times. I never realized I was hurting you.

Ezra: I just want to do something else.

Sabine: What?

Ezra: This.

*Ezra kissed Sabine and she kissed back but broke away*

Sabine: I'm sorry. You can't do this. You had my trust and you lost it. It's not easy to get it back.

Ezra: But I love you. Don't you love me anymore?

Sabine: I don't know Ezra. I'm still hurt even if it was 5 years ago.

Ezra: Well, let's not talk about this right now. Let's go to breakfast and talk later.

Sabine: Sure.

Ezra: By the way, I'll never let you leave again.

Sabine: I promise I won't.

Sabine P.O.V
Did I just promise something I can't keep? I have to leave eventually. I think I still love him. I love Ezra. This is bad.

~A few days later~

Ezra: Hey Sabine. Want to go to the market with me?

Sabine: No thanks. I need to stay here.

Ezra: Nah. I asked Hera and she let you. Come on.

Sabine: Fine.

*They both exit and go to the market*

Ezra: I have a surprise for you.

Sabine: What?

*Ezra opens a box with the old locket*

Ezra: Here. Happy 5 day anniversary.

Sabine: You fixed it. Wait, we're dating?

Ezra: We kissed didn't we?

Sabine: But you never asked me.

Ezra: Well, now we're together and nothing will come between us.

*They hug and kiss. They walk down the market*

~That afternoon~

Sabine: Ezra, I need to tell you something.

Ezra: Sure.

Sabine: First, give me your lightsaber.

Ezra: Okay.

*Ezra hands his saber over*

Sabine: Don't attack me or anything because you don't want to see how this turns out.

Ezra: I won't do anything, promise.

Sabina: Okay. I wanted to tell you that I'm taking you to the empirial complex tonight.

Ezra: Why?

Sabine: I'm not the Sabine you love. That Sabine died 5 years ago, when I joined the empire.

Ezra: WHAT?!

Sabine: I'm sorry. I was going to tell you sooner but...

Ezra: You've been lying to me this whole time?! Do you love me or not? Were you even captured by the empire?

Sabine: I was captured but they were right. You haven't changed at all. You still hate me.

Ezra: I love you Sabine. Do you know how hard it was these past few years? I had nightmares every night thinking it was my fault. Me thinking you were dead. That I didn't reach you on time.

Sabine: Well I'm not dead and you didn't do anything. You can come with me, join me. We can be together on the dark side.

Ezra: No. I want my old Sabine back, I know she's in there. Just come back. Please Sabine, I love you. Do you love me?

*Sabine looks down*

{TO BE CONTINUED}