New love

~4 years later~

Sabine P.O.V
I've been looking for the sith ever since I fought him at the old rebel base. I lost him for 4 years and I've been looking for him since. When I learned he disappeared, I was happy and decided to go home. I went to Hoth but found out the rebellion moved to Lothal, the sadness place for me. I got home and it was near the old ruined jedi temple. The ghost's ramp was open and went in right away.

*Sabine walked into the common room*

Sabine: Hey Hera.

*Hera looked at Sabine in shock*

Hera: Sabine? Is it really you?

Sabine: Yeah.

Hera: Welcome back.

Sabine: Can you take me to where you buried Ezra please?

Hera: About that...

*Ezra and another girl enter the room*

Ezra: That was the most fun I've had in I've had in years.

Tanya: Good thing you forgot about...

Ezra: Sabine?!

Tanya: Yeah her, wait what?

*They see Sabine*

Sabine: Ezra?!

*Runs to hug him but Ezra pushes her away*

Ezra: How are you here? Why are your eyes yellow?

Sabine: I chased the sith, I wanted revenge because he killed Ahsoka, Kanan and you, or I thought he did. When he disappeared out of blank, I came back home.

Ezra: Thanks but...

Tanya: He's mine.

Sabine: Who are you?

Tanya: I'm Tanya, Ezra's wife.

Sabine: What? Ezra, you got married again?

Tanya: Again?

Ezra: I thought you were dead. I woke up in the med-bay, finding out Kanan and Ahsoka had died and you stayed behind. I thought you died...for me.

Sabine: I came back for you. Why did you forget about me?

Ezra: I didn't. I looked for you for a year. Went to almost every planet and never found you. I had to move on.

Sabine: I loved you and you left me. We made a commitment and you broke it.

Ezra: Sabine, I...

Sabine: If your going to forget me that easy, then I will to. Hurt me again and again. I'll make sure your never happy.

Ezra: Sabine, stop. Your eyes are turning orange.

Sabine: Good. You want me be your enemy, then I will. Goodbye Ezra, good luck become that pathetic jedi I knew you'd never be.

Ezra: Sabine! Stop right now, I don't want you becoming a sith.

Sabine: I will. I'm a Mandolorian sith. Unlike you, I'll be powerful. Your nothing but a worthless street rat. I never loved you and never will.

Ezra: Sabine?!

Sabine: Watch your back Jedi, I'm not who you think I am anymore.

*She takes of the ring and drops it as she started walking out*

Hera: Ezra?

Ezra: She's really gone now. There's no way to bring her back to the light.

Tanya: There is. I'll leave and make sure she knows it.

*Tanya runs out*

Ezra: She'll get herself killed.

*Ezra and Hera ran after her*

~Outside~

*Sabine was walking when Tanya reached her*

Tanya: Stop.

Sabine: You don't tell me what to do.

Tanya: You can have him. He was your husband first.

Sabine: It's fine, go back to him.

*Tanya steps in front of Sabine*

Tanya: You can't run away from your fear.

*Ezra and Hera get outside*

Sabine: I'm not running, the past is past and you will be too.

*Sabine gets her dark saber and stabs Tanya. She falls on the floor and Ezra runs to her*

Ezra: What have you done? She was going to have a kid.

Sabine: Well now you won't have any. The jedi end here. I'm happy that Kanan and Ahsoka are dead. Makes things easier for me.

Ezra: Don't do this. She was going to leave just so you could come back.

Hera: Sabine?

*Ezra looked at Sabine with sad eyes. Sabine's eyes turned brown and looked at what she did. Hera tried to get close but Sabine stepped away*

Sabine: Please stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you either. I don't want to hurt anyone.

*She turned around and left into the unknown*