Dal's Drunken Love

You and Dallas have been friends for a long time. You were his best friend. He trusted you with his life, whenever he was in trouble, or he needed something he would come to you, and only you before anyone else.

It was 10:30 pm, you were at the Curtis's house. Ponyboy was asleep while Darry and johnny were watching TV. Steve, soda, two bit, and Dallas were at a party.

You walked towards the kitchen. You were making a sandwich, as you put baloney on your bread you heard the door slam.

The boys were back, you started getting excited, but you convinced yourself to finish the sandwich first.

You gasped as you felt arms going around your waist, it was Dallas.

"Hey doll." He whispered into your ear with a huge smirk on his face.

"Hah soda check it. I guess we know who's Dallas's secret crush!" Steve chuckled.

"Hah no wonder he left Sylvia the way he did." Sodapop answered back.

Dally started kissing up and down your neck, and he held you tighter. You started blushing really hard you turned your face towards him to protest, but before you could say anything. His lips crashed into yours.

When you broke off the kiss, you stared at each other for a second. You gave him a shocked look and by now the gang were all looking at you guys.

"Hah look at her face. That's the same look every girl gives him, after he pulls down his pants, and it's too small!" Drunk Two bit joked as he tripped over the carpet.

Steve started laughing hard while soda tried to hush Towbit.

"What don't look at me like that." Dallas hissed.

"Oh sorry it's just that we..we kissed." You tried explaining yourself more, but couldn't after dally took your breath away with what he announced.

"It's cause I love you too much." Dallas said then crashed his lips into yours again.