He Likes Me

I got in another fight with my stupid boyfriend Winston. I caught Dallas cheating on me again.

It's been two weeks, and all I've done is stay at home, doing nothing more nothing less.

Until today came, cause earlier this after noon I got a party invite. I'm not sure, but I think it's the shaperds party.

I got picked up by Evie. Evie and I became good friends, since Steve and dally hang out a lot.

When we got to the party. We kinda went on our own ways. Evie went with Steve and Soda. I hit the bar.

After I few drinks this random guys thought that it was a great idea to start flirting with me.

I got up and walked away, but he pulled my arm. I gasped yet that didn't stop him either. He dragged me outside, and on our way I..I saw Dallas with that girl. It made my heart shatter, but I quickly snapped put of it since I was starting to freak out. This guy won't let go of me.

"Look I'm sorry, but I'm not interested so let go of me!" I tried to pull my arm away from him.

"Sorry babe I ain't done with you yet." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"HELP. Let go of me please. HELP!" I started yelling cause I didn't know what else to do.

"Shut up." He glared at me and without a warning he slapped me so hard that I almost passed out.

"Hey let her go." Tim hissed as he punched the guy in the face.

I was really scared I wanted to help Tim, but as soon as the guy released me I sprinted out of there. I kept running and running till I was no longer at that party I was somewhere in the city. I sighed and started walking slowly.

I was walking down the street when all of the sudden a car pulled over in front of me. The car's lights were too bright for me to see anyone, so I just coward down and started begging for them to just leave me alone.

Then I felt I guy pull me up and he just held me in a hug.

"It's okay he's not gonna hurt you no more." He kissed my forehead.

"Tim... Th..thanks." I finally felt safe for the first time in this night.

"Shhhh it's okay baby girl no one is gonna hurt my girl." He confessed.

"Your girl?" I looked up at him.

"Oh yeah well I mean if you want to." He seemed a bit nervous, and I almost could of sworn he was blushing.

"Are you asking me out?" My heart started racing. All this time I've wasted on Dallas I never realized that Tim was always there for me.

"I guess yeah will you be my girl?...... I promise I'll take good care of you." He took a step back to look at me.

"Hah of course I will." I lunched forward and hugged him tight. We stayed in that position for a while, after some time he drove me home.