Im Only Shy Cause You're funny (Twobit)

Dally had invited all of the gang to one of his parties. I didn't really know whether to go, or not since I have the biggest crush on him, not to mention I'm not really his type, cause I'm not blonde.

I heard a knock on the door. When I went down it turned out, that twobit  was sitting outside in his parked car, with soda and Johnny while steve was outside my door.

"You ready sweetheart." Steve asked while looking back at the guys.

"Yes I am!" I hopped down the stairs and kicked the door close.

I got in the car, and sat between Steve and Johnny. I was firstly greeted by Johnny then followed by the rest. It wasn't a short or a long drive but it was fun.

Steve kept hitting soda since he was sitting behind him. Twobit was cracking jokes the whole ride and once Johnny laughed so hard that juice came out of his noise. 

When we got there, the party was really loud. Every one was dancing and drinking. We kinda got split up. I was standing next to a bunch of people when out of no where twobit put his arm around me and walked me away from the group.

I started blushing badly and I could tell that twobit was really drunk like so drunk he probably had no clue where he was.

"Hey do you like parties cause your like a disco ball." He hiccuped.

"... Hah what." I looked up at him.

"What I'm trying to say is." He swung the bottle drunkly. "You're real pretty yet you never really talk to me." He stared into the distance with an angry confused look on. "Hell you even sometimes avoid me."

"It's not like that." I tried explaining but he cut me off.

"Yeah it is. I see you trying to run away every time I'm near you."  He pointed at me "you're like a bunny or a squirrel they never let people be close to them."

"Look you're just." I tried shutting him up by letting him know how drunk he was, but he cut me off of once more.

"No no no you be quiet cause I'm sick of this. I keep trying to ask you out and you never give me the chance." His statement made my jaw drop and as much as I wanted to say something no words would come out.

"I just want you to be my girl but you're always going with someone else well guess what I'm putting an end to this." And just like that before I knew what was going on. He kissed me.

"Twobit." I look up at his gorgeous gray eyes.

"Shhhh just be quiet and hold me." And the next thing that happens is him passing out on top of me, and he was really heavy.