Fun At The Gas Station

You, Steve, and soda all worked at the same place.

You and soda were already at work. Steve's shift started way after yours, so you weren't surprised that you didn't find Steve there.

"Heya kids." Steve finally showed up. You thought that today was going to be a normal day when all of the sudden soda got a phone call, and then before you knew it he was gone.

You shrugged it off and went back to work. You looked over your shoulder only to see a frustrated Steve working on a car.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you walk over to where he was standing.

"I've been working on this damn thing forever and I can't figure it out for the life of me." Steve sighed.

You ducked underneath his arm, and started messing around on the car here and there.

"All fixed." You giggled.

"What the hell!"Steve sounded pissed. you tried to go back to what you were doing, but couldn't seeing how you were trapped in between his arms.

"Get out of the way already." You cried out but get no luck, since it only made him get closer.

"Why should I?" He whisper in your ear.

"Steve what're y-" before you could finish Steve had turned you towards him. His face was a few inches off and you could feel his breath on you.

"You know... You're kinda cute." Steve admits then leans over even closer than before. His lips were hovering over yours.

You both quickly pushed away when you heard a door slam.

"I'm back. Did you guys miss me." It's soda.

"Why the hell are you back." Steve started teasing soda.

You ignored the boys and went back to what you were doing.

You came near the end of your shift. You starting walking out when Steve stopped you.

"Hey wanna a ride?"

"No thanks. I'll just walk." You said and walked away, but then you stopped dead in your tracks.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7. Okay good looking?" You stared at him with no answer which lead Steve to wink at you, smirk, then get in the car.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Steve yelled and drove off.