Doing Math With Ponyboy

It was a late Thursday night. Pony and I came back from school about two hours ago. You were at his room. Darry and soda were still at work which meant that they left us home alone.

"How are you so smart!" Pony sighed.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him surprised. Ponyboy smirked at me then he got up without a second warning.

"Want anything to drink, you know it all" he yelled from the kitchen.

"Sure I'd love me some soda and I ain't talking about your brother." I started giggling at my joke but quickly stopped when I saw pony standing at the door way just staring at me.

"Sorry about my lame jokes."

"It's okay you're too cute for me to stop you." He laughed along as he sat down next to me again.

"Hey pony what's your biggest fear." Pony looked at me a bit shocked.

"Asking the doll that I like out and having her say no." He seemed to blush a little but I couldn't really tell.

"Come on don't say that. She probably even likes you back, you should just try and ask her out."

"You think so?" Pony looked at me all excited.

"Positive." I smiled at him.

"You promise." You could almost see a sparkle in his eye.

"You're a great guy so if she doesn't then she's probably a hoe." I boldly stated.

"Haha what?" Pony was so confused at this point.

"Horsemen just shut up and ask her out already Jesus Christ." I continued joking around.

"You know I'm surprised you and two bit aren't married yet." He lightly smirked at me.

"Well what can I say Kathy is in my way and she's good at what she does." I tried making my self look as if I was the victim.

"Well it's good that she's in the way so that I have a chance with you." Pony looked at me shyly. I didn't say anything but I started blushing.

"What I was trying to say is will you be you girl and go out with me." Pony gave me the sweetest smile.

"No thanks!" I looked away.

"What?" He sounded like a wounded puppy.

"Just kidding of course I'll go out with you." I jumped at him by attack hugging him.

"Oh good." He hugged me back and when he heard me smile he hugged me tighter.

I looked up at him and he gave a wiled smile. I got closer to him, so close that our noses were touching.

"You're so beautiful." Pony sighed. I blushed and looked away which made him place his hand underneath my chin and made me face him. We stared at each other for a second then he slowly and gently pressed his lips against my lips.