Together Alone

I knew Johnny ever since I was little, so I was never really surprised how nasty his parents are. Because let's face it after ten years nothing is really new especially when you've seen almost everything.

Anyways today was just like any other normal Friday night. I was getting ready to go to bed, when all of the sudden I hear a knock on my window. At first I was kinda of scared but then I moved the curtains and I was met by the beautiful broken angel called Johnny he had some fresh bruises on his face, so I think it's safe to assume him and his dad aren't on the same page right now. I quickly snapped out of my head and opened the window.

"May I come in please?" Johnny almost whispered quietly.

"Sure here come on in." I shifted out of the way so he could come in. As soon as he was in my room he went to sit at the end of the bed. He kept looking down.

"Come here." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him underneath the sheets with me. "Oh sweetness I'm so sorry." I hugged him.

He stayed silent for two seconds then he started crying so I hugged him even tighter, after that I kissed his forehead and we remained like that for a few minutes, till we both drifted off into deep sleep, but no matter what I kept him close and tucked next to me while my arms where around him like another blanket.

I slowly started shifting, then when I opened my eyes I was only met by the sun light attacking my eyes. The room was empty and for a bit I thought it was all a dream, yet the sounds coming outside said another thing. It was Jonny sitting outside next to the window with his arms hugging his knees.

"Thanks for yesterday....... Can you promise me one thing tho?" Johnny looked at me.

"Sure yeah  what do you need."

"Just don't ever leave me like how my parents ignore me or how Dallas keeps going to the cooler. You're the only one that I can always count on and feel safe with so just don't go anywhere and if you do go then take me with you. Okay?"

"Of course Johnny."

He smiled then slid off the house and walked away with the biggest smile on his face.

*************
Author's note
Okay so I know this one might not be that good so I'm sorry however if you guys have any suggestions then feel free to drop some by cause they'll be greatly appreciated.

Another thing is I was thinking that in instead of writing a whole chapter I could just do one of those image he said this then it'll be him saying it you reacting then the end.

So yeah tell me what you guys think cause I would really love some feed back.

Finally thanks for reading and hope you have a great day!

*********