Just be Mine

Ahhh it's been a week and a half since I've seen Albert who's my freaking crush. He has gorgeous hair, a beautiful smile, the sweetest eyes and the best personality but I haven't told anyone about him, well except for my best friend Dallas. which I kinda regret seeing how they're becoming best friends yeah.... That actually scares the crap out of me, but anyways I gotta get going to hang out with Dallas.

  Damn it's been so long since I've gone out with dal so of course I'm excited seeing how I finally get the chance to talk to the one person I could truly open up to without getting hurt or judged. Okay I should really quit wasting time and start heading to the field which is where I'm gonna meet dally.

   Jesus Christ I've been walking around for half an hour around this god damn field oh where could he be? Hey is that him yeah what the hell it's probably him. Wait but who's that with him hmmm I haven't seen him before. oh no no no that's Albert isn't it oh my god it is. Ah why did they stop oh great they're both just staring at me now well that's just fan-fucking-tastic.

"Hey doll you gonna come here or what?" Dal waved me over. I walked towards them.

"Hey I'm sorry but could I ah borrow him for a sec!" I took dal and walked somewhat  far away  from my one and only crush who I probably look like a complete idiot to.

"Dal what the hell are you doing with him? Seriously are you trying to kill me?"

"Just chill out besides this is not that bad hell I even put a good word for you and hey I could help you get to know him."

"No no I don't need your help!"

"Hey I know you want some privacy, but we really gotta start playing football." Albert interrupted us.

"Sure hey hun wanna play with us?" Dallas asked as he put out his cigarette.

I tried saying no but they dragged me along which by the way wasn't the hottest idea seeing how I messed up a lot in front of them but at least I got the chance to redeem myself. So after a very long time we stopped playing and to huddled up so we could talk.

"Woah check out that hot babe!" Albert looked at this random girl  up and down "hey look I'm gonna go see if I could get some okay I'll be right back hold on."

"Hey you okay you look at bit sad." Dallas looked at me all concerned and worried.

"Hey whatever you know I kinda hoped he'd notice me but I guess I'm not good enough-"

"Shut up I don't want you ever saying or thinking that ever again you hear." Dal cut me off he paused to take a deep breath. "Look you one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met you're just so precious and special and I don't want you to ever think you ain't good for no guy."

I only stared at him since there was nothing I could say or do except looking at the group. That made me a bit scared cause I thought it'd make him mad but instead he just wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. When I finally managed to look up we couldn't help but lock eyes and his lips looked so prefect. Even he had a look that screamed for me. We both started leaning in closer but then.

"Hey bud I'm back come on hop in we got a party to catch!" Albert crashed in with his car that he stopped next to us ruining one of the greatest moments that I'm probably gonna have in my life time.

"Yeah true. Look I'll see you later but soon alright." Dal looked and waited for my answer which I gave him by nodding to reassure him. He nodded back and left driving off with this guy that broke my heart like a minute or two ago.

I shrugged it all off and went back home but after that all I could think of is what if I had kissed Dallas. all I did was daydream about me and Dallas. Gee I wonder if he's thinking or even  feeling the same thing as me .

*********
Author note

Sorry if this chapter might be poorly written also sorry for not updating this sooner and thanks for reading😙😙😍😍❤❤.

*********