Special Chapter: Clock

Clock

Active year: 1986-2000
Genre: Pop-Rock, Punk-Rock, OMP
Leas Vocalist: Malcolm Gayuma
Lead Guitarist: Carlos Amadeo
Bass Guitar: Antonio Agapo
Drums: Sicto Rojas
Album: Catalina 1988; Epiphany 1990; Last But First 1991; Para Sa'yo 1995; Huling Yugto 1996; Bayanihan 1999; Paalam 2000; Greatest Hit Of The Clock 2020

Clock were an OPM band formerly known as Five Fiver with five members Malcolm, Carlos, Antonio, Sicto and Ping. They formed the group accidentally during school foundation day program back in their highschool days. They disbanded after their graduation to focus on study.

Carlos Amadeo as a solo singer in a bar decided to form their band again ang named it as Clock without Ping as their keyboard player (he declined the offer). They usually played in different bars and restaurants until they got scouted by PH Music. Their first album Catalina became the number one album in 1988 generating 1.8M php. While Epiphany gathered international recognition. The album Last But First was their first international album but did not sold as they expected.

They made comeback writing Filipino songs and that made them even more popular in the country. The single Ikaw Ba Talaga is the most popular song of Clock and recognized as a classic OMP song.

Band decided to disband when the Malcolm destroyed his vocal cords and other members just want to focus in their families  and businesses.

Currently the band (Carlos and Malcolm) founded a new record label under the name of Timeless Record having singers like Franco Mendoza and Ringo, and bands like The Shift and Cadigan.

❤️💋❤️💋❤️

So yan po ang background story ni Tito Carlos. Tapos nabanggit din dito si Franco Mendoza sa one-shot kong Secret Love at Ringo na lumipat sa MJ Entertainment (The Reel Sweetheart). Abangan ang The Shift ❤️