Chapter 8- Unstable and Over Emotional

Chapter 8 Unstable and over emotional

Disclaimer- Bla Bla Bla I only own the plot and my OC

As the night continued, Esther had once again disappeared upstairs, which might have been her safest option with a slightly drunk, pissed off Roxanne on the loose. After the toast Jeremy had made sure that he stuck to his favourite sisters' side for the rest of the night, making sure that no supernatural business bothered them because he just wanted to spend the night having fun with her, in his eyes, they had three years to catch up on. It wasn't that hard due to the fact that Klaus had disappeared along with Caroline, the other Originals were also either gone or occupied and neither Elena or the Salvatore's were around.

On the stairs Kol was confronting Rebekah on her feelings for the human, Matt.

"There you are. I was waiting outside for you. Where's Matt?"

Rebekah looked nervous for a split second before responding "About that, I uh...I changed my mind. I don't want to ruin mother's night"

Kol just scoffed and sneered "Don't tell me you like this boy. What did he do? Give you five seconds of his attention? Don't be so predictable Rebekah"

Her eyes flashed and glistened "You don't have to be so rude about it. Just leave him be, okay?" She walked away before Kol could answer or see her tears.

Kol however, kept his eyes locked on Matt as he whispered "As you wish, sister" before he also disappeared.

~8~

In another part of the mansion Elena was wandering around looking for her siblings, mostly Roxanne because who knew what other trouble she most likely get herself into. She shook her head as she recalled how Roxanne acted during the toast, it made her remember all the time Roxanne made her feel ashamed and embarrassed to be related to her.  From the time Roxanne tackled Mr Tanner in the middle of a football game after having a fight with a couple cheerleaders to the time she ran through the middle of the town centre naked over a dare, in front of their parents. In theory Elena shouldn't have been so shocked by Roxanne's behaviour but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to have a go at her sister when she finally found her.

However, her search was put on hold when Damon's voice rung out from behind her "Elena. Did you get what you want?"

She stopped and slowly turned to face him "Actually yes" Her eyes continued to keep a watch out for her siblings

"Good. Tell me on the way home. We're leaving." He grabbed her arm and started to pull her towards the exit "come on"

"No, Damon let go of me." Elena wasn't taking any of it though and ripped her arm out of his grip before focusing her full attention on him with a glare "Look, I'm sorry that I had to cut you out of the plan"

Damon returned her glare with a pointed look "There shouldn't have been a plan. You shouldn't even be here" He exclaimed

Elena had, at this point, enough of everyone trying to dictate what she should do, specifically Damon and Stefan. Damon had no right telling her that she shouldn't be at the party, what gave him the right especially since both of her siblings were there. She had known about the supernatural way longer than Roxanne, yet she gets to stay whilst Elena is expected to leave. No chance.

"Do you think I like going behind your back? I don't" Her glare dropped and took on a pleading tone and expression "But if I hadn't asked Stefan to help, then you would've tried to be the hero and it would've ruined everything."