Chapter 11- Truths and Explosions

I love reading everyone's reviews, I'm always grinning like a fool afterwards :D

I must admit I did enjoy writing this chapter- kick ass Roxy rocks!!

Disclaimer hasn't changed, I only own Foxy Roxy and the plot

Elijah shook his head in astonishment as he witnessed the oldest Gilbert and his youngest brother link arms and skip down the street, whistling some unknown tune. The rest of the Mikaelson's stood in disbelief at the sight of probably the most unstable brother, minus Klaus.

"Who is this girl?" He whispered, in complete awe of the brunette beauty who was currently spinning in a circle with Kol.

"I have no idea, brother but I love her already" Rebekah managed to get out as she tried to steady the hand that was recording the little performance.

Klaus shook his head in fondness "She really is something isn't she? I don't believe any of us have ever seen this side of our brother"

"That's my sister for you" the remaining Mikaelson's turned to look at the Gilbert boy "She's the type of person that could turn a shark against its own nature"

Klaus let out a scoff at that, finding the very idea extremely hard to believe but he just received a pointed look from the youngest Gilbert

"Is it really that hard to believe?" he gestured around him before waving his hand in the giggling duos direction "When was the last time any of you came to help someone you barely knew, when it didn't personally benefit you? Especially someone who is related to the people who tried to kill you?"

Klaus was left speechless as he watched the Gilbert boy walk up to where his sister and Kol were currently locked in a thumb war with one another as they continued to try to walk.

~8~

"Why are you here?" Elena continued to look around nervously, almost as though she expected Roxanne and Jeremy to suddenly pop up.

Esther just smiled and gestured towards the living room "Maybe we should have a seat"

Elena nodded and began to lead to the way to the sofas but not before she sent one more look towards the front door, little did she know her paranoia was there for a very good reason.

She sat on the arm chair whilst Esther occupied the sofa and Finn stood on guard behind her. "The spell I informed you about last night was...blocked" Esther started the conversation looking extremely frustrated

"Wait so what does that mean exactly?" Elena frowned, she could feel anxiety creeping up.

Esther was quiet for a moment before she looked into the doppelganger's eyes and said the four words that caused white hot fear to settle in the girl "The spell didn't work."

"How is that possible; you're the original witch, most powerful witch alive" Elena was truly beginning to panic now "What are you going to do now?"

Esther and Finn shared a look "That's why we came to you, we need your help"

"My help, how am I supposed to help?"

However, before either Mikaelson could respond, they heard the Gilbert front door opened followed by Elena's siblings' laughter and a verbal 'come in' invitation. Elena shot up like a bullet realising that not only were her younger brother and older sister home but they'd brought company. Her heart was pounding when it finally registered who would need an invitation to enter their home, a quick glance in the Original witch's direction told Elena all that she needed to know...they were screwed.