Q&A

Q&A

When will Roxy let the cat out of the bag?

Not any time soon I'm afraid. She's having too much fun taunting Klaus

Will 'Lijah and Roxy have children?

I'm actually really glad that someone asked this question. Doesn't mean I'm going to answer it but I'm glad ;)

Did Elijah and Roxy share the dream?

The thought never occurred to me but it is possible

Where are you from?

London!

That's the reason Roxy seems a bit British, because I am in fact British. Yep so... born and bred Cockney over here

Why do you hate Elena so much?

I do not hate Elena. I just hate a majority of her choices. Ok sometimes I hate her.

Why the hit and miss schedule?

The reason it takes me so long to update (on top of just Life in general) is because I get bored easily. I have the attention span of a goldfish, so I'm constantly flittering between stories- both when I read and write. I have ADHD

For example, I'm currently writing 15 different chapters for twelve different stories. Listening to music, watching Harry Potter, browsing Amazon, on Facebook watching DIY videos and reading seven books. I'm also cleaning and decluttering whilst trying to reorganise my bookshelves (which isn't working at all. How people just get rid of books and live minimalist lives I'll never know but I applaud you good sirs!)

For those of you who think I'm exaggerating, I'm really not. It's backwards I know but, I just can't focus on one thing, I have to have multiple things to do or I'll achieve fuck all.

This year I'm going to be focused on my writing. I have so many stories planned or started that I want to share with you all, but I want to complete this one and Insanity before I start uploading anything else.

Although so far this year has sucked. The reason I haven't updated is because we had to put my dog down. We've had Molly (our Dalmatian) for 13 years, it was an act of mercy, but it killed us to make the decision.

As for the sneak peek / future plans, well I never said it would be for this book now did I.

I've been working on an AU of Only One for about a year now. Where Roxy will be in it from season 1. And let me just tell you that you are not ready for season 1 and 2 Roxy! You're also not ready for Damon and Roxy friendship and don't get me started on the twists I've got in mind! Oh god, you're not ready *evil laughter*

Let me know if/when you want me to upload it :)