Chapter 15- Missing

Chapter 15- Missing

Disclaimer- bla same as always

Reading your reviews honestly never fail to put a smile on my face, I'm slowly replying to all of them but honestly I get so easily distracted, so it's gonna take more time than normal- but anyways enjoy.

In the dead of night, the sound of glass shattering echoed through the Gilbert house followed by rushed footsteps only seconds later and a manly yell of panic. "Roxy!?"

The youngest Gilbert woke up with a start, sweat glistened on his skin as he sat up breathing heavily to the point that it he was panting like a dehydrated man in the desert. Something was wrong, he could feel it in his bones and that's how Jeremy found himself rushing off of his bed and out of his room to practically sprint to the one room in the house he knew in his gut was the cause of his sudden distress. He pushed the door open with a mighty thump as hit rebounded off of the wall but he didn't care as his eyes frantically ran over everything in the room desperately searching for the one thing that could put his mind at ease...but it wasn't there.

"Roxy!?...Rox!" Jeremy stumbled around the large bedroom looking in every nook and cranny for his older sister, the panic raising with every second "Roxanne!"

When the youngest Gilbert noticed the shattered glass on the floor and his sisters phone on the bed side table he quickly made his way over and that was when the doppelganger decided to make her appearance.

Any signs of tiredness and sleep completely disappeared when she noticed the obvious distress and fear on his expression "Jeremy, what's wrong?" she asked, concern playing on her features as she stood in front of the troubled boy.

He looked up at his sister as if he was just noticing she was in the room, tears glistening in his eyes "She's gone" He mumbled and continued to mumble under his breath almost hysterically.

It took a while for Jeremy's words to make sense but then Elena looked around and realised who's room they were currently standing in, Roxanne's. soon worry too consumed her and the doppelganger didn't think twice before quickly getting her phone and ringing the Salvatore brothers about the predicament, who then hurriedly rushed over to the Gilbert house as quickly as they could.

Damon, as usual, strolled through the front door full of arrogance and slight hidden concern as he laid eyes on the doppelganger however, that didn't stop him from speaking with his usual tone of snark and carelessness.

"So the unstable Gilbert's done another runner huh?" He asked rhetorically "Well can't say I'm surprised" he added under his breath only for his brother to shoot him a warning look

Jeremy shot a dark glare at the oldest Salvatore, his fist clenched, just aching to do some damage to the vampire.

"Roxy didn't just leave, someone's got her, right Elena?" He spoke with absolute conviction and certainty however clearly his straight haired sister didn't share his beliefs "Elena?" Jeremy turned with furrowed brows when the girl didn't reply