CHAPPY 1

"Mom! Do you know where my shoes are?" I hear thunder up the foot steps. My mom enters the bathroom seeing me struggle with my straight, dark hair, wig. Since my hair two inches below my jaw-line, it's easier. But making the wig stable is a whole nother story. "Here." My mom drops the shoes and gets bobby pins.

"This is how you do it." She starts teaching me how to get it stable. I already told my friends that I'm not going to Divergent University but instead I'm undercover at Roth University. We already got my records place but we changed it up to make me seem for 'manly.' My mom finishes and hands me my boy shoes. At the school, we have uniforms so I don't need to worry about shopping.

The University is high quality so therefore, everyone there has to get dorms though you can leave campus on free time. On that free time, I'm most likely to visit my friends-change back to my normal self-and tell them what it's like in the boys bathroom. I shiver at the thought. If dudes dare talk to me while peeing, I'm gonna flip.

I grab my suitcase and enter the car with my mom trailing behind. I slam my car door and turn to my mom. "I'm ready."

-------------------------------

We arrive to an fancy, yet modern, University. My mom follows close behind me to the two big doors that awaits me to discover. I clear my throat. "Bye mom." I say, practicing my well boy voice. She spreads her arms out to hug but I just put one hand in my pocket and the other in front of her to stop her. "Men don't hug." I whisper. She pouts but nods anyway.

I pat her shoulder. "Farewell, I will visit soon." I say, my act returning. My hand drops as she turns and leaves. I watch as her car drives away. I face the double doors and give my self a mental pep talk. You can do this, just don't lose your cool. I push the doors open and I'm immediately filled with awe.

The place is so beautiful and elegant. Now lets wait for the bathrooms. I go to the front desk and see a man typing. "Can I please get my schedule?" The man's Sapphire eyes lift up. "Name?" I clear my throat to get a better sound. "Phoenix Ahmet." He smiles. "Nice name." It is pretty cool to be named after a bird. Well, my fake name. The man types my name in and prints out my schedule. He hands it to me.

Phoenix, Ahmet

Dorm: 601

Monday;

Biology
Math
Gym

Tuesday;

LA
History
Band

Wednesday;

Math
History
Gym

Thursday;

Biology
LA
Band

Friday;

Gym
Band

Well that's going to be hard to remember. I stick it in my blazer pocket. My uniform doesn't look so bad. It's a dark blue blazer with a white button up shirt underneath, a black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. If Christina was here she would of fainted and drag me to shopping.

"Even though it's Tuesday, we have a free day today to get settled in." I nod and say my good-bye. Finding my dorm is a easy task to do. But to find my brothers isn't. I find 601 and enter. As I take a step in, I see a boy with chocolate skin, hair and eyes. his eyes meets mine. He smiles and jumps up from his bed and stick his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Uriah." Uriah says as I take his hand. "The name's Phoenix." Uriah puts on a dorky smile. "Awesome name dude." I nod. I wish I could just say Tris instead. I pass by him and place my suitcase on the bed. "I need to ask you one question." I turn to see what he is going to asking.

"Are you a pansycake? If so...this is not going to work," he gestures to the room. I chuckle making sure it's low pitched. "I don't know what exactly that means but I'm going with no." Uriah beams. "Okie-dokie." Yikes. And I'm the girl. I open my bag to see six more uniforms and some casual boy clothes I borrowed from my brother. I look further to see a black suit and more dress shoes with a black comb.

Uriah looks over my shoulder and his face redden. "Why do you have tampons?" My head shoot down to my suitcase and I see a fresh pack of them. Oh no. I try to relax and keep my chill. "Ugh, my sister probably put it in to embarrass me because I woke her up during her beauty sleep." Uriah chuckles and walks away.

Yes! He believed me! "So, I came here yesterday and got a tour so I know the basic. Do you want a tour?" I nod my head, not trusting my voice. "Then lets go!" He grabs my arm and drags me away from my bag. He drags me until I got a hold of myself. I try to walk with swag which is hard when you don't usually do so.

"This is the Dinning room that we like to call the cafeteria. They serve pizza, Dauntless cake, hotdogs, basically anything." He goes up to a table and tap it. "This is where my group of friends sit. You are now joining us." I nod. It would be great to have a group of friends on the first day.

The tour ends with us going in the party room. I look around to see a bar to the right. This school is crazy to let kids drink. On the tour he showed me the cafeteria, my classes, labs, principal's office, the pit, the pool, and lastly the party room. This school is very decent. It's almost like a city in one building. Like seriously, you can get a tattoo.

As we walk back I mentally make check list of what I missed on buying. I need to find a hiding place for my girl products. Uriah hope back on his bed as I lay gently on making sure I don't get a nail loose. I check the time. 7:12. The tour took about a hour. I go under the covers because I'm exhausted but am interrupted by Uriah pulling the covers off. "You are not dying yet. We need to get our party on. Now come on, get your suit on."

I grown but get up anyways. I grab my suit and go in the bathroom that is connected to the dorm. "Don't be a pansycake, we are guys." I turn to see him pulling down his pants. "No thank you." I turn back and walk inside. I close the door and get dressed. So, if you were wondering how I hid my coconuts, I'm going to tell you. I just tape it down same with my butt. Yes I know how weird that sounds but it actually works.

After fixing my tie, I walk out to be greeted with a Uriah dancing like a robot. "You know we are not at the party yet." He shrugs and once again drags me out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N So this is my new book that no one has in the divergent area. I have checked. Don't be a Uriah.