CHAPPY 7

I set down my plate, not very eager to eat. I pick up my sandwich taking tiny nibbles. I see familiar hands on the table that I've seen for all of my life. I coil up noticing Caleb's stare. I look at everything except him and find Uriah and Zeke confused.

"I'm just going to go and rest. I'm still tired." But it's a lie, after the events of Caleb, I became full aware. I get up and walk to my dorm with my friends stares burning holes in my back.

As soon as I reach my dorm, I flop on top of my bed. Should I tell mom about this? But this can't be the reason why he is more lay back. It makes no sense. He is attractive to Phoenix. How, why, and what?

How am I suppose to get him to like someone else? What will be his reaction if he figures out that Phoenix is his sister. I shiver of the thought of him coming close. "Yo." I lift my head to see no other than Uriah, Zeke, and Four. I smile and stand up to join them on the couch. "Hey." I say making sure I don't squeak.

"What happened?" Says Zeke. Oh wow. He isn't stupid for once. Four and I exchange glances. "I don't want to talk about it. Just family issues." Four gives me a look that say 'You need to tell them soon, don't lie.' Well, I didn't lie. Caleb is a part of my family. He just doesn't know.

I sigh. "You will figure it out soon enough." Uriah and Zeke furrow there brows as Four half smiles. I clear my throat. "Come on, we have class." They nod and get up.

---------------------------

Uriah and I walk back to our dorm from our last class. "Can you at least give me a hint?" I face him giving him a 'I don't feel like talking, hobo' look. I sigh, "It's about Caleb." His eyes widen. "You figured out that he is gay?" Now it's my turn to widen my eyeballs out of my socket.

"You knew but never warned me?" He chuckles at the ground shaking his head. "That's why we all stared at you weirdly when you asked to invite him." My jaw drops open. They didn't look at me crazily because I was inviting a nerd, but a gay and usually people judge them so they probably thought I liked him.

I run a hand through my wig. "He likes me and I don't" I confess. He smiles. "I kinda figured. You tensed when he sat down." I look at him and raise both of my brows. "You aren't that dumb." He playfully glares at me. "I may be dumb, but it doesn't mean I'm not brilliant." I furrow my brows.

That makes no sense. We step inside the dorm and just shift from time to time in our cot. "I'm board." I whine. "Me too," he whines back. "Then what should we do?" He sits up staring at me. "Lets go to Four and Zeke's dorm. For once I agree with him. We get up and walk to their dorm.

I knock on the door. Zeke answers the door and gesture for us to come in. I sit on a bed next to Four as Uriah sits on a bed beside Zeke that's across form us. "I told Uriah." I announce. Zeke glares at me. "You never told me." I sigh and point to Uriah, telling him to tell Zeke. He whisper something in his ear.

Zeke's mouth goes in a 'o' shape. 😮 "Oh." He then laughs. "Good luck with that." I glare at him. "Thanks for the confidence boost." He smiles. "Your welcy." I put my head in my hands. Don't cry! You will look like a pathetic girl!

I put head up. I open my mouth but come to my senses and close it. I can't break cover. "Lets do something." I say breaking the silence. They nod. Four smirks. "Lets prank people." I'm totally in. We start listing out things that we could do. "I have one." I say, smirking.

---------------------------

"It's set up." I say running towards Four and the brothers. We crouch down and wait for the show to start. We watch as Eric, one of the schools jerk, walks up to his dorm and opens his door only to be welcomed to a big waterfall of slime. We get up and get our buckets to throw more stuff on him.

First Uriah throws glitter on him. Next is Four throwing feathers with Zeke dump hair dye on his head. It's me now. I go and throw as many eggs I got. On my last shot, I get his mouth. That's going to taste real bad. We run down the hall before getting killed.

By the time we are inside, we are out of breathe. "That-was-awesome." Zeke says, stopping after each word to breathe. I laugh, a little more air then sound causing me to breathe deeper.

After catching our breathes we go to the party room. Do they just throw parties everyday?

Uriah squeals. "Lets do karaoke!" I nod. I feel like singing to clear my head. I go up on the stage with Uriah close behind. "We are gonna sing Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco."

(A/N The lyrics are below the song. Italic is Uriah. Bold is Tris/Phoenix. Italic and bold is both.)

Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though
It's a hell of a feeling though
Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though
It's a hell of a feeling though

Who are these people?
I just woke up in my underwear
No liquor left on the shelf
I should probably introduce myself
You shoulda' seen what I wore
I had a cane and a party hat
I was the king of this hologram
Where there's no such thing as getting out of hand
Memories tend to just pop up
Drunk pre-meds and some rubber gloves
Five-thousand people with designer drugs
Don't think I'll ever get enough (don't think I'll ever get enough)

Champagne, cocaine, gasoline
And most things in between
I roam the city in a shopping cart
A pack of camels and a smoke alarm

This night is heating up
Raise hell and turn it up
Saying "If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe"
Oh yeah, don't threaten me with a good time

It's a hell of a feeling though
Alright, alright
It's a hell of a feeling though

What are these footprints?
They don't look very human like
Now I wish that I could find my clothes
Bedsheets and a morning rose
I wanna wake up
Can't even tell if this is a dream
How did we end up in my neighbors pool
Upside down with a perfect view?
Bar to bar at the speed of sound
Fancy feet dancing through this town
Lost my mind in a wedding gown
Don't think I'll ever get it now
(Don't think I'll ever get it now)

Champagne, cocaine, gasoline
And most things in between
I roam the city in a shopping cart
A pack of camels and a smoke alarm

This night is heating up
Raise hell and turn it up
Saying "If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe"
Oh yeah, don't threaten me with a good time

I'm a scholar and a gentleman
And I usually don't fall when I try to stand
I lost a bet to a guy in a Chiffon skirt
But I make these high heels work

I've told you time and time again
I'm not as think as you drunk I am
And we all fell down when the sun came up
I think we've had enough

Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though
It's a hell of a feeling though

Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though
It's a hell of a feeling though

Champagne, cocaine, gasoline
And most things in between
I roam the city in a shopping cart
A pack of camels and a smoke alarm

This night is heating up
Raise hell and turn it up
Saying "If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe"
Oh yeah, don't threaten me with a good time

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N Don't be a Uriah. Please, just don't.