0 <Prologue>

"When the skies and the grounds were one, The legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life.
An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of the tree of life,
And the heart slowly grew dry.
To tend and embrace the heart of the tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side.
Hence, time is over-turned and space turns askew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike.
The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies.
The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other.
The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root,
A new world shall open up..."

Suho, their Alpha, ended the story of The Tree Of Life.
The Tree Of Life was the EXO Pack's sole purpose of existence. It was to be protected until that day comes.
However, the twelve forces reduced to only 9, as the pack had lost 3 of their members to death from battles.
It was a devastating time for the pack, and many questioned if this was really worth it.
But alas, there was nothing they could do. Because werewolves will always be werewolves.

The moon reached it's full potential at midnight. The remaining nine forces, all from different jobs during the day, stood together as one to protect the one thing they've ever known. The tree of life started to glow in the moonlight as the nine forces started to transform.

"After Midnight,I shall take you to a place,where no one else should know of,Hush now my love and hold my hand,You are exactly where you're supposed to be,And if they come for you,They would have to find me

"After Midnight,
I shall take you to a place,
where no one else should know of,
Hush now my love and hold my hand,
You are exactly where you're supposed to be,
And if they come for you,
They would have to find me..."