Chapter 1

*Rachel and Nicole Ootd ☝🏻️"

Rachel P.O.V

Gosh I hate Mr. Edy's class, its so boring and we have to be awake all the time! I dont even know what he's talking about.
it's like I'm in a different universe or something! Plus I've always feels sleepy and distracted whenever i attend his class.

"Okay class, this is our last chapter and tomorrow we have a little quiz! Make sure you study well and focus okay? Good."

"I have a couple announcement please stay seated." the principal shows up and tells us to sit back down. I dont even know where's she came from.

"In 14 February, we'll be having a study trip to an island, i know its a little sudden but it will be a trip that can replace your bad marks." 

And then there is Jack, my classmates who always confused about everything. But without him, we'll might end up lost so his question sometimes helps us a lot in task or homework and even test! Anyway, he asks to the principal about what happen if we cant go.

" Of course there will be consequences and additional homework for those who cant join the trip. Any question?."

And then a second of awkward silent......

"Oh yeah and one more the further informations about the school study trip will be given to you in a letter, and we have one hanging in the board next to my office in case any of you lost the letter, if you want, you can contact me later to know more about the trip we'll be having. Okay if you guys dont have anymore questions then you may continue your activities thankyou for your time."

I dont have to ask. I already knows what my parents answer, they are soo protective.
But still i call them anyway.

"Hey dad, there's gonna be a mail from school to you about our study trip. Can i go? Just for 4 days."

"Okay i'll check it first and reconsider it but dont raise your hopes yet."

Thats it and he hungs up but i know he still loves me anyway.

And then when it's rises time, my mom calls me.. And i said as i look to my phone thinking. Here we go again.

"Hello? Hey mom"

"The answer from your dad about the school trip, is no, darling and you cant change it."

"Are you sure its dad's not yours?

"Its both of us"

"Well do you have a reason why i can't go?"

"Just can't and i will tell you at home face to face okay dear, now i'm busy, see you honey."
And she hungs up.

What in the world is she going to make as an excuse this time? Im thinking to myself. It will be boring if i have to do a task alone if i dont join the trip aahh why this always happen to me?

At that time i remember someone that similiar to a sister to me, Nicole. Is she going or not?
Deep inside i kinda wish that nicole have something to do and can't go too.

"Hey... !!!!!! Rae" She likes to shock me ( Rae is the nickname that she like to call me )

"Nicole!! I was just thinking about you.''

"You miss me best friend?

"You wish"

"Hey do you go to study trip from school?"

"Well you know"

"Me too" i think she can telepathy.

"Really?"

"Well yeah its kinda boring anyway if u dont go hahaha"

As always if i dont go, she dont want to go.
She's always been my additional one.
But i have to tell her this one but how if she's coming after hearing this? Aahh i dont want to let her go.
But i have to tell her anyway cause this is the right thing to do.

"There's going to be an consequences you know that right?

"There issss? noooo"

"Of course there is, thats how school works darilingggg" I said.

"Well, what's the consequences? She said.

"Dude, its not that hard thou, but it's exhausting. We have to experiencing working in a cafe and make a detailed report about it" I said.

"Thats it? " She said.

"Well yeahhh what do you expect??" I said.

"Dude thats my first time working in real life!! Thats gonna be so much fun!! Wow " She said with her excited face.

"I know right that's awesome"

After that, we talk about other things that sometimes dont make sense for other people.

Nicole's POV

After school we used to hangout at Rae's place and watch movies in friday but not since i have to babysit.

"When will they come back home?"

"Who" i know what she's talking about its my parents who travels the world having fun and forgot that they have three children still studying for their future sake.

"Your parents"

"I dont care about them. They're either at Congo or Alaska idk"

"Well Nicki, if you need anything i mean even little silly things you know whos to call right'"

"Oh yeah of course."

And then Rae pointing at herself and wink at me, its really cute. I see the clock and its already at 5 i have to go now.

"Well then, i think i need to go it's already 5 o'clock,  i need to babysit my brother because you know" idk but we always never finishes our sentences.

I immediately stand up and pack my things ready to go.

"Silly! Bye bitch i have work to do."
I go out from Rae's house and ride on my badass motorcycle.

                       ~ To be continued ~

*And a pic of Nicole's motorcycle*

-------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE : WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFICTION OF COLE AND DYLAN SPROUSE

AUTHORS NOTE :
WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFICTION OF COLE AND DYLAN SPROUSE. WELL THIS FANFICTION HAVE TWO AUTHORS IT'S ME SAMANTHA AND ISABELLE I HOPE U ENJOY IT WELL. EVERYTHING WE WRITE IS A FAKE, BECAUSE ITS A FANFICTION. AND SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH . * AND ALL THE PICT BELONG TO THE OWNERS ". THE BOYS WILL SHOWED UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE STORIES SO JUST WAITT FOR THAT !!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞

XOXO ,
SAMANNTHA and ISABELLE