Chapter 13

Rachel P.O.V

We were lost and end up in the other campers entrance. And what more upsetting, is that we asked the wrong bitch.

"We should asked their mentors.." i said.

"But i don't see one, and i don't want to accidentally asked a bitch again. It's pretty embarrassing and upsetting."

"Fine, i'll do it alone. Wait here." as i walked, Nicki grabbed my hand and pull me back.

"Wait wait wait, if we went there and they're not as nice as we thought, we will considered trespassing and got grounded, and they will think negative about us."

"Better than doing nothing right." i said.

"Just wait for a minute. I'll think the other way."

"We cant, its already dark and i cant see anything if we went back to the forest" but i stood up and thinking for a second.

After a while, i remembered something.

"Wait, isn't it Dylan and Cole have a camp too?"

"Right.. well at this time like this. I wished that they showed up just to comfort us."

"Well just think about it... What if Dylan and Cole are here. We can ask for their help."

"Don't dreamed about it, i know you miss him, but its gone too far, if they are here than they will showed up and walking around this territory Rae... and we've been here like 10 minutes be real!"

But suddenly, there's a step and a flashlight coming toward us from behind us, we turned around and see three guys approaching us with flashlight pointing at us brightly.

"Who are you?" one of the guy said.

"Please help us back to our camp, we've lost are and we are trying to get back to our camp but we cant see the way and we dont know the way..." Rachel explained.

"Would you please help us?" Nicki said.

"Of course. I'll help you Rae." Who come? He knows my name? And his voice does sound familiar.

"Wait what? Howw, ho... Howw do.."

"Can't you please turn off the flashlight first? Its kinda blinding us?" Nicki butt in

"Girlss..."

Oh my God, its Cole and his friends.

"Cole!!!!!" I go to him as fast as i can and he hugged me.

"Well we're going to gave you some time alone dude, nice to meet you girls." Cole's friend left us. Honestly, they are hot and cool.

"I'm sorry, i'm sweating." i pulled myself back but he kept coming forward.

"I don't care" he touched my hair and my back.

"Hello. I'm not a cardboard. I'm still here guys..."

Oh shit. I almost forgot about Nicki.

"So.. Where is Dylan?" i said.

"He's at his bunke. But for now, i think you girls should get back to your camp first and change your clothes... Its dark already and you are all wet. I'm afraid you're gonna get sick, the temperature is dropping low. And  you have to hurry."

"Good idea and please tell Dylan that i want too met him."

"Okay, i will. Come on, i'll show you the way."

Nicole P.O.V

We finally arrived with the help from Cole and i was really excited when Cole said that Dylan is here too.

Cole go back to his camp and we went informing our mentors, they were relieved that we get back safe and inform others that we had already found and told us not to go alone without supervisors.
We washed up in our bunker and change into night outfit.

*Rachel Outfit*

*Nicole Outfit*

*Nicole Outfit*

We have a dinner with our friends talk about what just happened and gathering to have a little seminar again from the mentors about how important life is and else

It's midnight, we finally back to our bunker and take a rest for tomorrow morning.
And in the bunker, there's a conversation that only girl's can relate.

"Omg, did you guys saw the Peterson High School's boys???" Taylor started.

"Yeahhh they're super hot." Mikayla joined.

And the conversation keeps going till we were one by one falling asleep..

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE :
WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFICTION OF COLE AND DYLAN SPROUSE. WELL THIS FANFICTION HAVE TWO AUTHORS, IT'S ME SAMANTHA AND ISABELLE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT WELL. EVERYTHING WE WRITE IS A FAKE BECAUSE ITS A FANFICTION. AND SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH AND BAD VOCABULARY  . *AND ALL THE PICT AND THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE OWNERS."THE BOYS WILL SHOWED UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE STORIES SO JUST WAIT FOR THAT !!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞

XOXO ,
SAMANNTHA and ISABELLE