Chapter 27

Nicole P.O.V
*Nicole OOTD*

It's 24 December

It's 24 December. Which is most of people must be celebrating Christmas with their family. But not with me, i just celebrating Christmas with myself alone because my family still on the trip and haven't come back yet. I really miss them actually.
Also today, my manager give me a day off till 25 december, so today i'm free to go wherever i want, besides i already make a song for my debut which is January and I can't wait for that. I just gonna prove Dylan that i'm not a weak girl that he think i am.

I'm just gonna enjoy myself alone. I go to the river that have a beautiful lake on there tonight. It's not far away from here, so i just use my motorcycle to go there. Finally, i arrive there. It's night and i stand by the river, seeing the lake beautifully. I really love the view here, the water just so blue. Which is my favorite color. But suddenly, i remember of Dylan. I grab my necklace that has a "D" on it. Which i'm still wearing it, so i took it off and see it part of my heart still hoping that Dylan would come and hug me from the back. But it's impossible since he already have a new girlfriend. So i just thought it such a waste to think about him. Besides i realized i need to go back to the reality that he's not coming back, i just handle myself not too cry but a single tears already come out from my eyes. So i try to throw away the necklace but i can't. It's like i still have a feeling left for him. So i just took a deep breath and try to calm myself down and i put back the necklace in my pocket. And now, the thing that left just the bracelet, i want to take it off but i already promise that i won't take this thing off even when we broke up, so i just keep it in my hand. Because i'm not that type of the person that broke the promises.

Rachel P.O.V
Today is the Christmas Eve and i'm gonna spend it with my family. I was coming back home from the apartment to celebrate Christmas with my family and now, i help my mother with the cooking for the dinner. We're gonna have a ribs my favorite, a big chocolate cake for Sam, my brother and a pizza that me and my mother gonna make it now.

Well.. i felt really sorry for Nicole. I think she's gonna spent Christmas Eve alone in the apartment, because her family still on vacation and she doesn't have a boyfriend now, besides i already invite her to come with me and celebrate Christmas with my family for so many times but she kept rejected it.

Well.. i guess now it's my time to prepare for dinner and wear a casual clothes since my whole family gonna come and the horrible thing is i'm gonna meet Sarah and Vivian.
*Rachel Outfit*

Not longer after i change my clothes one by one, my family member just coming to my house

Not longer after i change my clothes one by one, my family member just coming to my house. So i go downstairs to greet them. And we celebrate Christmas so happily together.

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE :
WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFICTION OF COLE AND DYLAN SPROUSE. WELL THIS FANFICTION HAVE TWO AUTHORS, IT'S ME SAMANTHA AND ISABELLE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT WELL. EVERYTHING WE WRITE IS A FAKE BECAUSE ITS A FANFICTION. AND SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH AND BAD VOCABULARY. *AND ALL THE PICT AND THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE OWNERS." THE BOYS WILL SHOWED UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE STORIES SO JUST WAIT FOR THAT !!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞

XOXO ,
SAMANNTHA and ISABELLE