Chapter 16

*Rachel and Nicole OOTD*

Rachel P.O.V

Today is the day that every girl dreams of..... I woke up in the morning, go straight to the bathroom to take a bath and pick my clothes. I called Nicole to pick me up so we can grab a breakfast then go to the saloon together.

an hour later

Nicki arrived in my house and then she pick me up with her black Range Rover, then we're heading to the Mc Donals for some breakfast. We have some girls talk, we're talking about boys, education, celebrity, friends. We talk about prom dress and our hair. After we're going to the saloon and do some pedicure manicure, then we do our hair and our make up. It's like a totally girls day out. After we do our thing, Nicole dropped me back to my house and then i change my clothes to my dress that i've bought. Not long ago and my dress looks like this.

Rachel Prom Dress

Now, i just need to wait for Cole to pick me up

Now, i just need to wait for Cole to pick me up. I heard someone knocked at my door. Well of course, i know who will be behind that doors. I think that was my prince was just knocking at my door and waiting for me outside.
So i just open the door and suddely he stunned and said "you looks so beautiful."
Then kissed my cheek .

"Woww you look so elegant."

"Thanksss, you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!!" He said with a excited  face and put his around my shoulder.

"Really?" i'm so shy.

"Yeahh. I'm honored to be your prom partner."

"Well then. I'll be lucky to be yours too."
he kisses me and we walk inside his car and heading to the prom.

Nicole P.O.V

Nicole Prom Dress

While i was waiting for Dylan to come and pick me up

While i was waiting for Dylan to come and pick me up. Actually, i'm a little insecure about how do i look in this dress but also i can't wait to see his reaction seeing me using this dress.
The moments that i've been waiting for is here, i heard my door bell ring and i saw there was a handsome boy and apparently to be my cool boyfriend standing there  waiting for me. He dress himself neatly with tuxedo.

"Hi babe" i greet him with a smile.

"Hey, wow you look gorgeous. I can't believe that you're mine." he said with a shock face.

"Well then, believe it. You look cute for yourself too." i said while fixing his tie and kiss his lips.

"Thanks, so shall we go? And btw after the prom, we should go somewhere." he said and then i smile and we drove to the prom.

*at the prom*

So this is the night that i've been looking for. I actually didn't expected to happen in the past... I have a boyfriend who hold my hands tightly and keep kissing me whenever i see him.
Its like a dream came true, its really are and more, his twins is my best friend's boyfriend and we get along well.
Now we're at the prom, didn't actually a prom. Its a little farewell party that my school throw before we graduate from High School but we called it so.
I got out from Dylan's car then we walking together side by side with Dylan's hands on my waist and everyone starring at me. Everyone keep whispering to each other.  I'm very nervous about what are they talking about? Is it my dress? My hair or my makeup? But and then i realised they were talking about Dylan, they didn't know that i'm dating the Peterson's High School Superstar which is also the Hollywood Celebrity. 

Some girls keep fangirling and want Dylan to sign something cause Dylan was an actors back then. Some girls shouted,"I love you, Dylan. Marry me." Wtf was that now?? I'm really annoyed, how dare they do that in front of me. They need some kick in the face... but, nahhh i'm not jealous, i have to get used to it anyway.

I meet Rachel and she says the same even worse, a girl that didn't attend our school came up to her and keep asking her how to get him and she said what sorcery to make him fall in love when Cole's away. I was really upset when i heard it. I wish that i was there when she said that i bet she will loose some front teeth. But Rachel seems like okay and calm. And i think maybe i should too..
But my focus fade came back when Dylan take my hand and pull me to the dance floor.. a slow music turns on and when i saw around everyone already has their partners and start the slow dancing.
I put my hands on  Dylan's neck and his hands on my waist and our eyes and we stared at each other and i felt like we have the world for ourself everybody might think that i'm exaggerating but they never have the feeling of in love.
Our face become closer and  closer, his lips keep moving on mine.
We kissed passionately over and over again until a teacher keep us apart.
I just realised everybody's attention on us.
All the girls started to said, ''awwwww" and then after we kissed we dance again.
This is the best night ever that i will never forgot.......

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE :
WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFICTION OF COLE AND DYLAN SPROUSE. WELL THIS FANFICTION HAVE TWO AUTHORS, IT'S ME SAMANTHA AND ISABELLE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT WELL. EVERYTHING WE WRITE IS A FAKE BECAUSE ITS A FANFICTION. AND SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH AND BAD VOCABULARY. *AND ALL THE PICT AND THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE OWNERS." THE BOYS WILL SHOWED UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE STORIES SO JUST WAIT FOR THAT !!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞

XOXO ,
SAMANNTHA and ISABELLE