Prologue

New story! Yay! So I decided to do this after watching Pewdiepie play Uncharted 4... I was only gonna watch a little bit cos I wanted it and wanted to know what it was like and.. Well I ended up watching the whole play through. If I get something wrong or something doesn't make sense just let me know and I will correct it :)

Ps my writing sucks!

*****

The night sky was illuminated by the light of the stars. The cool crisp air, refreshing and pure. The distant hoots of owls, echoing around the empty streets.

Running through the maze of streets, Adrienne could feel the cool breeze blowing through her short ginger locks. Her partner in Crime, Samuel Morgan, running along side her as they near the orphanage.

The orphanage is where the troublesome duo grew up. And it's also where Sam's younger brother Nathan is.

"Hey wait here, I'll go get him." Sam said turning to look at Rian. The glow of the moonlight hitting him perfectly.

"Seriously? Why can't I come too? I'm just as good a climber as you are! Maybe even better!" The short fiery teenager fought back. Sam grinning at her flustered annoyed state.

"Because you sweetheart, are going to end up breaking your ankles in those boots."

Rian let out a flustered sigh, pinching her nose to release the anger and frustration, maybe a tad bit of annoyance at her best friend.

"Two inches! Sam! Two damn inches! I don't think they're are even that!"

Sam just chuckled at her, pulling her into his arms for a hug and planting a sloppy kiss to the top of her head. Feeling her release the tension in her shoulders and return to hug, he knew she had given up.

Pulling back slightly he looked at green eyes, memorising each tiny detail and flaw. "I will be back, you know I would never leave my girl behind."

"Hmm. Get going you cheese ball before I change my mind." She whispered softly, gazing up at his face. Taking note of each smile line and the way the moonlight his eyes, making them sparkle like the stars above them.

Letting her go, Sam made his way over the the building before starting to scale it. And before Rian knew it he was at the top of the building and out of sight.

(Time skip to when Sam is telling Nate and Rian the surprise cos I can't remember how the conversation goes)

"Sam.. Every time you pull something like this is because your hiding something." Nate said, his tone full of sadness towards the end.

Rian looked at Sam, intrigue written all over her face. Sam's sigh told her something was off.

"Your too smart for your own good. You know that?" He said looking directly at his little brother. "Iv taken this job and I gotta go outta town for a little while.."

"How longs a little while?" Nate and Rian said in unison.

"Like a.. A year." Their faces dropped at that, Nathan started going off at his brother while Rian zoned out with a millions thoughts running through her head. She couldn't begin to think what she would do with Sam, he was her other half. Her partner in crime, literally.

".. Nate, I found moms stuff!" Rian heard Sam say as she came out of her daze. Shaking her head to rid herself of the million thoughts, and focused back on the Morgan brothers.

"Where?" Said Nathan with a small shrug of his shoulders. "On the other side of town. How about we take a ride and go get it?"

"What about Rian?" The young boy said whilst looking over at their ginger companion. "Ye what about me? Or am I going to break my ankles?" The feisty ginger said with a smug look on her face.

"Well you could tag along, but I won't be carrying you if you snap your bones shorty." Sam said with an equally smug look on his face, casually throwing an arm around her shoulders pulling her into his side.

"Ahh forget it! I'll head home, I think I've had enough for one night. Got some things to think about." Sighed Rian. Nathan gave her a small smile as he hugged her before joining his brother on the bike.

"I'll be back before sun rises, promise. I will even make you breakfast!" Sam said with a low chuckle at the end, Rian grinning at the mention of food.

Standing back out the way, Rian watched as the boys rode off down the street. Thinking she would be awoken the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking. But little did she know, that was the last time she was going to see the Morgan brothers for a long time.

*****

Well there's the first chapter, probably full of mistakes but what the hell! I spent 2 hours trying to make this make sense... And knowing me it doesn't make sense. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this and will enjoy what's to come <3 ciao