Story continues soon!

Uhh, hi! Has it really been over a year? Well, shit. If you wish to murder me, please form a queue to the left.

Anyway, so sorry for my lack of updating for over a year... *hides in a bush* but I will soon be updating again! Hopefully... when I have time spare... in other words, when I'm not working my arse off studying for my exams next year because I don't have summer off... College life! Also trying to get a  job life! Also learning to drive in between everything else life! So I don't have time to replay the game but I will watch gameplay on YouTube to jog my memory and then I will start updating again, I'm looking to get the next chapter out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Also, if you're a fan of Call of Duty WWII, go check out my buddy Liza, aka Sgt_Ravenclaw who has just started doing one-shots of the characters of that game. Both of us love that game, I got it for my birthday a couple weeks ago. She's had me reading over and editing for her... damn chick makes me work even harder. But yeah, check her out. She's got some cool stuff planned.

Now before this goes any further, keep an eye out for the upcoming update! Once it's out, I'll take this down and the previous a/n and chapters shall continue as normal... hopefully.

~ Zoe