Chapter 1.2

This chapter is gonna be set in the Panama prison with our dear friend, Rafe Adler. Or as I like to call him, Rage Adler. Also, the song is kinda what I think would suit this scene so when I shall do a (>) thingy which means play, but if you don't wanna be a blubbering mess like I'm gonna be then don't listen to it. Enjoy! <33

*****

(Rian's PoV)

Jail. In Panama. Surrounded by men. Just where I, a good looking young woman, wants to be. But then again I'm a narcissist, Sam says I fit in but it still doesn't ease my mind to the thought of all these criminal finding out I'm a woman...

For the love of Saint Dismas Rian! Pull it together! It's just for a little bit longer and then your outta here... And into a warm bed with Sam.

"Hey hey, Rian? You with me?" Sam clicked his fingers in front of my eyes, gaining my attention. My green eyes scanning his youthful face, fading cuts and bruises still loitering on his skin.

"Yeah, I'm just at war with my dirty brain. Now where's Nate? He's almost always stuck to your side." I said to Sam with one of my brows slightly raised in a questioning matter.

"Nate is... Back in solitary. He got in a fight and got dragged away, but hopefully Vargas is gonna take him out to the old prison. Let's just pray he finds something up there." Sam said, quiet enough so only I could hear as we walked over to a shaded corner, away from all the other inmates.

I sighed as I sat down, my sweat soaked back thankful to the coolness of the smooth stone wall. Sam passed me one of the cigarettes he had successfully won from some inmates. Taking it from his hand I popped it between my chapped lips and took out my lighter.

"I feel so paranoid. I keep thinking that someone knows I'm a woman and is gonna try something. The sooner we leave this hell hole the better." I puffed, a small smoke cloud filling the air around me.

"Rian how many times do I have to tell you? Nobody is none the wiser. You fit in perfectly, your small in that department and you do have some boyish features. Don't hit me! And your hair makes you look like a man, hey hey hey! What did I just say!" Sam squeaked out as I kept flicking him. Streams of smoke pouring out from between his lips as his smoke joined mine.

"Don't you dare say I look like a boy again Samuel! Or the first thing I do when we get out of here is book you in at the veterinary for a castration. And every year your balls will make a perfect decoration for the Christmas tree." I huffed at him, my eyes closing towards the end as the sun decided to shine our way.

"Well I quite like my little friends, and I'm pretty sure you do too, so I will do as you say m'lady" Sam said with a smug look on his face... Asshole.

"Hmm we should go back over to civilisation incase Nate is let out... And I need more cigs." I sighed with a pleading look in my eyes as Sam gave me his hand to pull me up.

He gave me a curtsy and wandered off towards to gamblers. I just went and sat at an empty table, spectating Sam and his fellow gamblers as they battled it out for the nicotine.

The door a few feet from me was pushed open roughly and Nate came tumbling through it, Vargas shouting at him before he closed the door.

"Nice acting Vargas..." Nate whispered as he beckoned me over to him, "shall we go get our resident pirate expert?"