Chapter 3

*Graphic chapter read at own risk*

I dedicate this chapter to my best friend sandra. I know you have been through a lot and i'm here for you every step of the way <3

***~***~****~***~***~**~

Katie got up from the floor and came over to me "Lyric, Put this on" She handed me a blue blind fold. She helped me up to me feet and pulled me into a dark space. "Katie..What's seven minutes in heaven?" I asked scared. She giggled "Oh lyric, Just you wait" She closed the door and all I heard was pure silence.

I heard laughter and I was suddenly eager to take my blind fold off and leave. I nervously untied the blind fold with two hands. But before It dropped off my eyes I heard the door open and close.

"Hello..?" I asked. My heard pounded.

"It's just a game lyric" I heard mason's soft calming voice speak

What the hell is this guy talking about? 

"Mason what the hell are you-" I felt a harsh grip on my waist as he pulled me in for a needy kiss. It was my first kiss ever and It was the most incredible thing ever. Without thinking I threw my arms around his neck and pulled our chests together. He nibbled on my bottom lip sending shivers down my back. I never wanted this to end. He lifted me up off my feet making the kiss more of what it was. Our lips moved in sync for what felt like hours, It was passionate, Loving, and it was very wanting. It was the most perfect thing, But of course all perfect things must come to an end.

"Times up!" I heard katie yell from behind the door. Mason and I seperated. I hesitated to pull him back but he opened the door and left without a word. I bit my lip harshly and took the blind fold off and left the dark closet. I walked back over to the circle. They all stared at me and began to laugh. I felt my stomach tense up "Lyric your redder than a tomato!" Leslie said holding her sides. I lightly giggled and sat down and looked over at mason who was already staring right at my lips. His eye's were black and they were more dialated then I remembered.

"So lyric..What happened in there?" Katie teased me and I was taking a sip of my drink. I chocked out and manadged to force the liquid down my throut.

Everyone bursted into laughter and mason and I sat there in pure awkward silence. That kiss ruined our whole friendship..Diden't it? Because I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me feel a different way about him. Am I going crazy?

***~***~***~***~***

I woke up to a gloomy morning sky. Weird to compare that to, But you know how it is.

I pulled my body out of bed and put my hair up into a messy bun and pulled on some black ripped skinny jeans and a pierce the veil t-shirt. 

I felt like being a bit more presentable today so I put on some eyeliner and masara and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I looked down at my phone and I noticed a text from mason..

I'm so sorry lyric...I made a HUGE mistake:'(

What was he talking about? I pulled up the keypad but before I could reply the bus came and I got on taking my usual seat in the front. A tall skinny girl got onto the the bus after me, She looked new because I have never seen her before. 

Her long chesnut brown hair was pulled to the side draping down her left shoulder. She was wearing black leggings and a sleeping with sirens t-shirt. She had black eyeliner on and it really stood out her eyes.

She sat on the seat across from me and pulled out her phone. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey! I'm sandra" She said cheerfully. I smiled and shook her hand.