Chapter 5

"Lyric- Lyric wake up!" I felt a hard shake on my shoulder.

I groaned and opened my eyes "What the fuck do you want.?" 

"I..I think your mom's home!" Mason's voice spoke shakily.

My eyes flew open and I got up "Shit. You can't be here!" I ran over and opened the window "You need to go now!" I said grabbing mason by his shirt. "No lyric I can't leave you here alone!" He said fighting back. I bit my lip "Mason I'll be fine! Just get out!" 

He sighed and climbed out of the window and running along the roof. "Lyric..?!" I looked out the window. I closed my window and my door slammed open.

"Who were you talking to?" My mother said looking around my room. I felt my whole body froze. "I- um- No one! I was just on the phone!" I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Hmm"

"Where did you go?" I asked her. She turned over to me. "That's none of your business you worthless child!" She snapped.

I wanted to fight back so bad. And so I did. "No. It is my business, You can't just disperse for weeks without notice. I needed you" I said holding my breath. She rolled her eyes "Oh just shut up lyric! If I want to go out I will! I don't need you to tell me what to do." She turned around and left the room. Huh, That turned out better than I expected. 

I pulled on a black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. I pulled the hoodie over my messy bun and left the house. I needed fresh air. I took out my phone and ear phones and put them on playing 'A match made into water' By pierce the veil.

I coulden't get this out of my head. Who was this Blake? Why did I see him every were I go? I felt the cold breeze rush across my face causing me to squint. I walked deep down into the forest, Don't ask me why I do this. It helps me get away from all this. And sometimes, An escape.

The wind gusted threw the trees. All I could hear were the old trees swaying and creaking in every motion. I heard foot steps and crackling leaves, I spun around to see nothing in it's presence. I grinned and kept walking until I felt a large hand gape over my mouth and grab my waist.

I screamed into the hand closing my eyes trying not to faint from the scare. 

"Shh Lyric. It's okay!" I heard the quiet voice whisper. I took my foot and stomped down on the person's shoe only to realize moments later it was Blake.

"What...What the hell do you want?! Stop following me!" I screamed at him. 

He just stood there and grinned. "Lyric. Please. If I wanted to be a stalker, I would just take you away. Not even a tiny bit of conversation" He said while chuckling.

I squinted my eyes at him and huffed. "Then fuck off! I want to be alone" I said holding the tears back. He raised an eyebrow.

"You and I both know you want someone to talk to. Lucky for you-" He said sitting down in the leaves.

"I'm all ears." 

I narrowed my eyes at him as he patted down the leaves next to him for me to sit. "Could you be more of a friend and call me instead of following me and looking threw my window at night? It's beyond creepy you know" I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled softly. "Now if you wanted my number, All you had to do was ask" He said in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes and stared of into distance.

"What were you doing by my house all night anyways? What- Do you watch me sleep or something?" I asked. 

He coughed and then burs ted into laughter. 

"Jesus Lyric! I'm not a pedophile! I just take more interest in you then others" He said looking at me.