Chapter 1 : the move

So today we were moving since my dad's work is HUGE I guess.. We're in first class.

At the airport
~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy I'm hungwy" my 3 year old sister Sam chirped. "Ok pumpkin do you want Starbucks? "YA!!" She squealed "daddy can I have some too!!?!" I gave him my best puppy dog face. "Of course doodle bop" he said and kissed the top of my head. "Caramel frappe with a birthday cake, cake pop please" I said "cake cake cake cake cake" my dad mocked me. You see, my dad is the type of person who can make every thing just happy.

"Could I have a grande caramel frappechino, a birthday cake pop, a chocolate chip muffin and a grande cappechino with 3 cream please"

5 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~

We just arrived at our house. It's amazing! I'm just walking up the spiral stair case to go see my room it's the second largest with a walk in closet I'm gonna use all this space to practice dance.

O. M. G

My walls are sea foam green with 2 white. I have I twin loft bed with a desk underneath with a pink Mac book pro, a journal, a built in lamp and a pencil holder

On the farthest wall there's a window with OMG a built in window seat!!!

In the corner there is three different coloured bean bag chairs one pastel pink, one pastel blue and one pastel purple with a white fluffy rug in between. On the closest wall there is a vanity with 2 stack up drawer thingys filled with make-up, make-up brushes, nail polish, nail polish tools, and many more beauty supplies.

There is a dresser next to that with a lot of clothes that are beautiful.

On the wall next to it there was a shoe rack filled with my favorite shoe companies. Next to that there was a lime green long board!!! I went next door to my sisters room. It had light pink walls a twin bed with pink and white sheets, over 30 stuffed animals, a dresser and a tv just like mine from home just a bigger bed. Next I went to my 14 year old brother joeys room. Just like the one from home just bigger and green walls. I went back to my room to set up my desk. I first got changed into some black soccer shorts and a plain white tank top and put my hair in a messy bun I secured my bun with a white scrunchie. I went to my desk under my bed and looked to see what was in my drawers.

No

Way

My dad was spending too much money on me.

What i found in my drawer was an iPhone 5 white with a pointe shoe case on it

In my other drawer I found an iPad air wow have these even come out yet? Any who! I decided to set them up with iMessage and my social medias and games once I was done it was 9:45pm

Well I do have school in the morning why not sleep

With that I climbed up the white medal ladder and got into my bed and drifted off to sleep.