Chapter 6

Charlie's pov
So right now me Carson, Jackson and Joey are all going to the park.

I walked into my closet grabbed my white hoodie that says "cool story bro" in italics
I then got my black Abercrombie sweatpants and I slipped on my brown uggs and me and Joey left.

Joey was wearing his grad hoodie from last year and some Abercrombie sweats.

We walked outside and I saw Carson trying to teach Jackson to dance.
He looked over and his face lit up I ran over to him and hugged him. I haven't seen him since Friday and today is Sunday. We walked to the park and then...

Jackson's pov

"Baby!!" I heard the most annoying voice say. It was Tara my girlfriend. She ran to me and tried to hug me but I pushed her away. She was a blonde bimbo that has a fake tan and always wears slutty clothes.

"Um get away from me I don't really want to date you" I said feeling a heavy weight lift off my chest.

She gave me a really weird face and screamed. She then stormed away and I smiled. Me and Joey walked over to a bench and 2 girls went on the ones next to us. The one had light brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. The other one had blonde hair but it wasn't fake and she had blue eyes. They were wearing tights and sweatshirts. The brunette was really pretty.

Brunette pov

Today me and destiny were going to the park cuz we just wanted to and we saw 2 really cute boys. "Uh hi I'm hope and this is Destiny" I said to them

Carson's pov

Charlie and I have been trying to do our dances without the props and it was funny. She's really sweet and someday I hope to marry her.

----------------
Congrats to enchanteddreamer1! She was the only one that entered so ya!