chapter 15

Carson's POV

Charlie is just getting out of the hospital now and then we're going to school since its only noon. We walked through the parking lot of the school and got to the entrance. its still lunch so we put our bags in our lockers and went to the cafeteria. we grabbed 2 slices of pizza each and a carton of chocolate milk. "do you got a bae or nahhhh is you tryin to date or nahhhhh" went off in Charlie's pocket. she smiled and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. "ill be right back" she walked in the corner of the cafeteria and talked to who ever called her

Charlie's POV

"hello?' I said . "CHARLIE!!!!" my older cousin Taylor scream. I pulled the phone away from my ear and waited until he was done. "hey Taylor" I said smiling. with that I walked back to the table where my friends Kristina, Breanna, Cam ,Jared, Tj and, Carson all sat. "I'm coming to pick you up at the end of the day with my friends. cool?" Taylor said "ya of course can my..... um ......friend Carson come?" I asked him. "yeah! oh and I have a surprise for you!!!" he said "alright well I have to go oh and I also have a surprise" I said winking at cam who sat there confused. "alright bye love you" Taylor said and I could tell he was smiling. "bye I love you too Tay" I said pressing the end button on my Iphone. "who was that everyone said in unison. "that was my cousin taylor. Cam, Carson we're going home with him" I said smiling. "k" Carson said holding my hand under the table. "what's Taylor's last name?" Kristina asked flipping her brunette hair around like it was a new accessory. (lol luvs u kris) "um Caniff I think" I said. as soon as I said that Kristina and Breanna started fangirling getting weird stares from fellow students. "does he wear bandanas?" Breanna asked. "uh ya like all the time he has thousands" I said. "you guys can come over later and meet him if you want?" I said "YASSSSS!!" They said in unison. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"See ya" I said walking off to the gym with my gym bag hanging loosely around my shoulders. I changed into under armer black leggings that went down to my ankles and put socks on because I knew what todays subject in gym was.

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS TODAY IN GYM WE WILL BE DOING DANCE!!" Ms. Crockerberry's voice boomed through the gym. "I'de like to ask Charlie to come up to the front of the gym and do something" she said welcoming me to the front.  I made my way to the front of the gym and decided on doing my solo.

I finished and saw everyone giving me a standing ovation. I stood up and did a bow as I went back to where I was sitting before. "thank you Charlie" Ms.Crockerberry said. so basically all gym we had to make up a dance with a partner. We could also pick someone from a different class. I picked Carson and we're doing a jazz duet to dance with me tonight by Olly Murrs.  now Carson isn't the best at jazz so it was a little complicated but we pulled through.

after school

Carson, Cam, and I were all waiting outside for Taylor to arrive with his friends. 10 minuetes had gone by and Taylor had finally showed up. "TAYLOR!!" I yelled as I ran to give him a hug. "this is Carson and my twin brother Cameron so basically your cousin you never knew about" I said. "well boys come out" Taylor said and about 9 boys came out of the mini van. "this is Nash the bright eyed one, Cameron the clumsy one,Jack J the small one, Jack G the tall one, Aaron the cute one, Carter the Korean one, Matt the weird one, Hayes Nash's baby brother and the young one and last but not least, Shawn the singer" Taylor said pointing to each boy one by one giving there personality's. "what are you then?" Cameron (my brother) said "I'm the bandit!" Taylor said pointing to the bandana on his head. "oh and your surprise is this!" he said pulling a pale purple bandana from his back pocket. the colour of it matched my cast. none of the boys noticed my cast since I was holding it behind my back. I pulled my injured arm from behind my back showing Taylor the resemblance in the colours. all the boys asked if they could sign and of course I said yes. taylor brought the 2 boys back to my house and decided to bring me to Wal-Mart. we made youtube videos, vine videos and even some instagram videos and soon got kicked out! well what do you expect they're teenage boys.