Chapter 13

Charlie's pov

Last time on GLEE

Charlie went down stairs and her parnets had to tell her something but she doesn't know what!

And that's what you missed on GLEE

---------

"Well.... you have a twin brother we just found out about" my mom said looking down. I have never been happier. I started jumping up and down and squealing!! you're probably wondering, why is she so happy?! it's because I've always wanted a twin brother. "what's his name?" I asked smiling. My mom looked up surprisingly and said "well his name is Cameron" My dad said "we're meeting him tomorrow you can bring Carson" my mum said. "No that's okay" I said going back to my room to grab my dog.

I walked in to see him in the same spot but he was sleeping. I pet his soft gray skin as he slowly woke up to my touch.

Next day(Saturday)

I woke up at 9:30 and took a shower.

I got out drying off and walking to my closet. I put on a grey and teal tribal print sweater with black leggings. I also put on a pink and black snap back that says "obey"

I slipped on some teal converse and went downstairs.

"Lets go" my dad said

We started on our journey to the park.

I saw a boy sitting on a bench and I knew it was him. "um hi" I said standing behind him. He slowly tuned around and smiled lightly. "hi. are you Charlie?" he asked with hope in his eyes. "ya" I said with the tiniest smile. "your my sister" he stated. "no" I said sarcastically. he laughed a bit then looked at my eyes. The ones that he also had. we were sitting in silence until we pulled each other into a hug. "Charlie?!?!?!" I heard someone yell from far away. I came out of the embrace and saw Carson standing on the side walk in tears. "Carson! this isn't who you think it is!" I said as he ran away crying. I turned to Cameron to see him with a look of guilt on his face. 'Sorry' he said telepathically 'its fine' I said back. "Follow me" I said as we ran to our parents. "mum" I said. she turned around and smiled. "hi Cameron" she said looking to my twin brother. "hi mum" he said. "MUMMY CAN CAMERON SLEEP IN MY ROOM???" I said with my lip out. "sure but were gonna need to take half your room and give it to him." (lol dirty mind joke!) my mom stated. "okay" I said.

"Lets go back to the house" I said wanting to talk to Carson.

2 minutes later

"Carson?!" I yell as I enter the house Cameron close behind.

"GO AWAY!!" He yelled from his room. "Carson please" I said at his door. I opened it to see a puffy eyed Carson on his bed. "Carson. Cameron isn't anywhere near my love interest. he's my twin brother I just found out about" I said. Carson slowly started looking at me. I let him run to me in a hug. "I'm so sorry" he kept whispering. "its fine" I said. 'aco taco' Cameron told me in our minds. I burst into laughter at his remark. "come here cambo" I said giving him a nick name. "I love you guys" I said putting my arms around them. "CARRY ME!" I protested as I swung my legs into a middle split. They both grabbed my legs and we walked down the stairs which wasn't that much of of a challenge. except for them lol. 'holy crap how much do you way girl!' Cameron said in my mind '74 ibs.' I said back

These are my 2 best guy friends.

I just realized I'm more of a guy then I am a girl. wow