Chapter 20

AN
I'de just like to thank all of you for reading my book and continuing on this amazing journey with me. It was an awesome experience writing a book and my friend said he will help me publish a real book. I'de like to thank my sister Breanna and Kristina for giving me this idea.
I love you guys and here is your last chapter

------------

Carson's POV

I just made it to the auditorium. I have all of my costumes and all I need to do is find Charlie. Her solo starts..... NEXT!! I ran to the auditorium and made it just as the door closed. Charlie dramatically walked on stage. When she was finished she got off stage and I ran. I ran to get ready. We start on opposite sides anyways. I was thinking of surprising her when I got on stage.

I ran to my side of the stage and started to get worried.

Charlies POV

I put on my costume and went backstage. (Her costume is i found a reason on weissmans.com)

See beneath your beautiful started and I walked on the stage but Carson? Walked on the stage. We smiled at each other and did our dance together. We gave it our all and finished in a hug. And then something that I never thought would happen, happened. (Amazing grammar am I right?) Carson crashed his lips against mine and the crowed roared in applause and we walked of stage. The day went by with me doing about 8 dances. In hip hop we got platinum and 2nd over all. My duet solo, duet, trio and in the rest of our dances we got first over all and diamond.

I walked into the dressing room getting into my normal clothes and took off my makeup. I just wore a pair of grey leggings and my brothers grad hoodie. I put my long hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bags. My mom grabbed the makeup bag since i could only use one arm due to my broken one. I had to change the colour to black. So when you sign it has to be silver or gold.

I walked out to see Carson holding Corn and a rose. "Good job" he smiled handing me my puppy. I held him and Carson in a hug not trying to hurt my arm. "Charlie!" I heard someone yell. I turned and saw the MAGCON family. "WILL YOU JOIN THE MAGCON FAMILY?!" They all said in unison. I saw Kristina and Mahogany in there too. "YESS!!!" I said clapping.

And that was my life when I met my neighbor, Carson Lueders.

------------------
That's the end guys! Sequal will be up soon! Once again i'de like to thank every single one of you for joining me on this journey and I can't wait to see what the future holds. And that's all

~Emily out