chapter 16

Charlie's pov

I haven't seen Carson ever since Taylor came and it's been 4 days. today I'm going to hang out with him all day because Taylor wanted to have a guys day with Cam to get to know him.

I walked over to Carson's house and knocked on the door. Carson's mom answered "hi hon Carson is up in his room"  "alright thanks" I said before walking up the stairs to his room. all I could hear from the other side of the door was Carson yelling for someone to get off of him. its probably him and Jackson wrestling. I walked through his door to see a girl with basically underwear and a really short crop top and wedges on, on top of Carson trying to make out. "GET THE FRIDGE OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND!!!" with that I ran over pulled her weave and kicked her ankle bone. she fell off and punched me in the eye. it didn't hurt at all. mainly because I have the strength of a 20 year old football player and always get beat up by my brother. (lol that's kinda true) but I do think there's going to be a mark. I punched her in the nose then jaw then gut and then finally she ran out of Carson's window falling in the process.  "you okay?" Carson asked worried."YASSS THAT WAS AWESOME!!!did you see the way I pulled out her weave!" I said happily not even remembering my eye. "Charlie? your eye is getting puffy do you need some ice?" Carson asked still worried "nah 'cause when we go to school and they ask what happened, I'll just say 'Hey you should see what they look like'" I said with a smirk on my face. my janitor told me that back home. he laughed and we went down stairs. shoot! I have soccer in half an hour. "Carson I have to go get ready for soccer you can come?" I said with a smile "sure"  "i'll text you when to come over" I said while jogging out of the house.

I put on some adidas soccer shorts, my team jersey with the number 7 on the back and I tied my hair in a pony tail and put on my cleats. I texted Carson and went into the living room to play some cod.

but all the guys were basically failing miserably. "okay step away and let the master show you how to WIN" I said grabbing the controller from Aaron. me and Aaron are probably the closest out of them all. "a little bit of this then a little bit of that then a wee bit of this and BAM!!!! you suck I rock!!! GIRL POWER!!!" I said dancing around the room. "ZAYYYYYUM!" they all said in disbelief. "hola" I said going upstairs to put some prow rap in my hair. I went to the front door and sat on my porch. "HEY GURRRRRRRRRL!" Carson said strutting over like a model. "hey i'll go get the guys. "TAYLOR BRING YOUR LITTLE BABY GIRL FRIENDS OUT SIDE I HAVE TO GO TO SOCCER!! HURRY THE CHIZ UP!!!!" I yelled. "baby girl friends?" carson said laughing "yeah I just beat them all in cod" I said doing the bernie. "leggo" Nash snapped walking out the door 'amazingly' he was followed out by all of the boys. there were 2 cars my mom and Taylor

this is how it went

Moms car: joey cam jack & jack Hayes Carson and Cameron   

Taylors car: Me Shawn Sam Nash Aaron Carter and Matt

and the car seats looked like this

L L

LLL

LLL

I CANT WAIT FOR SOCCER!