The Sunrise

Kageyama's Pov

After the team had found Hinata's phone we...didn't want to believe that Hinata had been kidnapped and now if he had a chance were he could call someone he had no phone. What had we done. I looked around at all of the houses on the street. I asked the team if the had checked all of the houses on this road. "Yes, but they all had said that they didn't see him and had no idea where he might've been" Yamaguchi spoke quietly.

   I was the reason Hinata had been kidnapped. No i was probably the reason he was dead. I hate myself for allowing this to happen to him. I... I loved him and i let this happen, I was snapped out of my trance when suddenly I heard a scream. It didn't come from the team members and it certainly didn't come from me.

Hinata's Pov

I screamed I wanted someone to find me. I wanted to be helped. I wanted it to be Kageyama that found me. But to my pleasure no one came for me except him. "Shut your trap! Can't have you waking' everyone up!" he bellowed. With a swift kick to my stomach, I gasped for air and tried to yell even more. He picked me up and threw me back inside the building. "Kageyama! I'm here c-come save me... p-please!" I cried, all I wanted was to be left alone to die. Or to be found and taken to the hospital. But everything was ruined when he showed up. I didn't want to be in this building anymore. I wanted to run. The pain was to unbearable to move. I'm helpless. Without anyone else I cant do anything. I'm not good at anything. The only thing I'm good at is breathing and I'm having a hard time doing that. I want to play volleyball again with the team. We were unstoppable as a team. They were unstoppable as a team. I needed someone to help me with every play I made. I was a burden to them. I was a burden to everyone. I don't want to be a burden anymore, to anyone. I feel like dying.

Kageyama's Pov

"Kageyama! I'm here come save me... please!" a familiar voice had called out but hoe did they know my name? Where did it come from? Was it... Hinata? The team's spirit lifted and suddenly died down. They knew he was alive but for how much longer? Where was he? Was he hurt? We were scared. We were happy and scared at the same time. The team took of running in different directions. The general direction of where Hinata's voice had come from, but still in different directions. I ran to. It was the only thing I could do. I felt excited but I felt like i was going to puke. I guess this is what it felt like to Hinata before a big match against an big school. I hope I'm the person to find him. A couple of minutes later a voice rang out, "There's a bunch of blood over here you guys! Maybe its Hinata's!" the voice belonged to Tanaka. From the sound of it he was serious. When the rest of the team arrived we stood around a pool of blood. Tsukki took a step forward and placed his fingertips in the pool of blood. "Its still warm! That means Hinata was just here a little bit ago! This is where we heard him!" With that the team got excited but was still on edge of the fear that just because it was warm doesn't mean Hinata's alive. I was mostly excited this was a big step forward in finding Hinata. We went to the nearest building. We froze in our tracks when a blood curdling scream rang through the air. Tanaka kicked in the door. What we saw next was horrifying.

Hinata's Pov

He tossed me back into the building. I was coughing up blood again. I'm crying. I'm scared. And I was hurt...really really hurt. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me into the very back of the building. He disappeared for a second and then reappeared with a tray. The same tray as before. I wanted to scream but at the moment my lungs wouldn't let me and neither would my throat. I'm trying to catch my breath after he kicked me in the stomach. He set down the tray and picked up a huge knife eyeing the blade. I let out a blood curdling scream as he stabbed my shoulder quickly taking the knife out and stabbing my side. The door was kicked in. I couldn't tell who it was with blurry vision but it didn't stop my abuser from stabbing me. One in the leg. One in the arm. Another in the shoulder. And another one to my stomach. I thought I was dead as I saw Tanaka-senpai kick my abuser in the head. Kageyama was running towards me as my body started falling to the floor. He caught my limp body. I was hardly breathing.

Kageyama's Pov

I ran towards him hardly in time as his damaged body fell into my arms. He was cut all over his body. I lifted up his shirt. He was cut badly and losing a lot of blood. "Call an ambulance! And the cops!" I yelled to Suga and Daichi. They did as instructed. Within minutes the cops and the ambulance were there. They put Hinata on a stretcher wincing at his cuts. "Will this kid make it?" they questioned one another. Then we were questioned by the police. Did we do this to him? Why was that guy knocked out? Why were we all here? How did Hinata get kidnapped? Where did the incident take place? Did he have any connections with his abuser? How old was he? What school did he go to? All of these questions were answered slowly and honestly by the team we hadn't known how exactly how Hinata got kidnapped all we knew is that he was and that it was our faults. After the questioning we were escorted to the hospital to wait for our friend. Our teammate. And our sun. By the time we had got to the hospital the sun had risen. We were told Hinata is unconscious but is stable. Though he cant breath on his own. We met Hinata's mother at the hospital. She looked like she had been crying for years. I cant blame her though. Hinata meant the world to her. And he meant the world to me to.
The team and Hinata's family of 2 gathered in his hospital room. There were a lot of machines hooked up to him. We needed him to be ok. We needed him to wake up. I needed him. His mother and sister needed him. Everyone needed him. He was the sun. Without the sun everything dies.

There will be more to the story. Sorry if the chapter is a bit rushed or not as good as the others but im really tired for some reason and didnt feel like hurting Hinata anymore. Im sorry little sun. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my story I love you all. I couldnt come up with a name the abuser but oh well hes in jail now. His name can be ralph. Lol.