The Beautiful Sun

Hinata's pov

      My body hurts like a bitch! I still cant believe what happened to me. Im sooo happy that it was kageyama that saved me! I really, really, really like him. Is...this..love? Im...in...love? I've never been in love before, what do i do?

Kageyama's pov

    I'm on my way to see Hinata. I wonder when he's gonna wake up. I know he's in a coma but I really need him to wake up. Would he wake up if I slapped him? No that probably wouldn't do anything but make his mom even more mad. I need him to wake up so I can tell him. Tell him that I miss him and that I love him. I wonder if he feels the same? I guess ill find out when he wakes up, if he wakes up. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I was already at the hospital. I walked inside and told the lady at the desk I was here to see Hinata. She smiled and led me to his room and I heard talking. Weird is he awake. I started getting excited. She left me at the door. I knocked politely and opened the door. What I saw was absolutely amazing. Hinata was smiling. His smile reminded me of the sun, it was always so bright,and would burn your eyes if you looked to long. I felt wetness on my cheek. I brought my hand up and felt water. Was I crying? Why would I be crying nothing bad is happening? Then it hit me. I was crying tears of joy. I looked around the room and saw Hinata's mother staring at me, almost like she was looking into my soul, then she smiled and raised her hand and made the 'come in' motion. Stop thinking dirty all you readers. I know who you are. I stepped in the room and let the door shut behind me with a thump loud enough to catch Hinata's attention. His head quickly turned toward me. I smiled at him. I walked up to him and then I froze. What was I supposed to do with a person who just woke up from a coma? So I did the first thing that came to mind. I went up to Hinata and I hugged him.

Hinata's pov

    OMG!OMG! Im gonna die! Kageyama is hugging me! What do I do? What do I do? I awkwardly put my arms around him and patted his back. We stay this way for a good 5 minutes and now its just weird, but i still can't believe he's hugging me. He slowly pulls away and I get a good look at his face.....OMG HIS FACE! We are like inches apart!!! I could kiss him right now if I wanted to, and I really want to kiss him so I do. I give him a gentle kiss and realize his lips are pretty soft I wonder what lip balm he uses? Now is not the time. I remember that I'm kissing him and quickly pull away. I can feel how red my face is. Kageyama looks shocked. But I soon see a small smile form om his face. Does he like me to? I really hope he's not just messing with me. I hope this isn't just my imagination. I felt him though, so he should be real.

Kageyama's pov

    "Are you real?" Hinata asks.
"Did you hit your head boke? Of course I'm real!" I yelled at him.
"Kageyamaaaaa!!! It hurts when you yell!" he whined. We heard laughing, we forgot that his mother was still in the room.  We whipped our heads to the noise and we both blushed a deep crimson red. This made her laugh even more. "You two are so cute!" she giggled, "I'm gonna wait outside so you 2 can talk."
"O-okay" I stuttered which made me blush even more if possible. She walked out and we stayed quiet for a couple of minutes till Hinata cleared his throat.
"U-umm sorry about that. I just wanted to kiss you-I mean it felt right to kiss you-I mean you were so close and I was hoping you liked me so I did it" he was a very-very-very deep red and he closed his eyes and held his breath. I closed my eyes and kissed his soft lips once again. I felt him breathe out. He kissed back with as much force as I had. God the taste of his lips is so good. I wanted more of him. But sadly we needed to breathe. I pulled away to see a red, panting Hinata. He looked so hot. I realized I had yet to tell him the way I feel about him.
"H-Hinata I umm I have to tell you something." I looked into his eye and they held sadness. "I'm in love with you. I've loved you for a while now but I had no idea how to handle it. I really-really love you and I hope you feel the same way..." I looked back up at him and he was grinning like a fool.
"Of course I love you Kageyama!"
He lunged for me but I put a hand out to keep him from messing up his wires and tubes. He looked disappointed.
"Take it easy baka, you've still got wires and stuff attached to you!" I informed him. Instead of him coming to hug me, I leant in and hugged him.

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! This is my gift to everyone I hope you like it cuz there's no receipt.