Thunderstorm

Reader's Pov

As Hinata's friends and family sat in the hospital room they exchanged looks and introduced themselves to one another. Hinata's mother was happy to know that Hinata has friends that he could count on. Little did she know they were part of why this happened. "Umm... We're very sorry for what happened to your son. Its our faults." Daichi spoke quietly to Hinata's mother. "Thanks.... But what do you mean its your fault? You weren't the ones who kidnapped him."

"We didn't do that but we're part of the reason why he got kidnapped in the first place."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we haven't been the best of friends to Hinata lately. You see... We've been sort of...ignoring him for a little while. We didn't want him to be in the team anymore."

"Why wouldn't you want him in the team anymore? Volleyball is his favorite sport! It means the world to him!" Hinata's mother was crying by now.

"Well yeah it might've been important to him but he wasn't very good at it" Tsukishima spoke up with a grin on his face.

"Even then you could've helped him get better! He needs help with a lot of things but I'm always at work so I can't help him so he ends up doing things by himself! Ever since his father died.....he's been doing everything they way his father taught him to....he does all the chores....he cooks sometimes...though he doesn't know how to cook....he does everything by himself and finally there's a team sport that requires teamwork and he's no good at it! I won't let you treat my son this way! Leave!!!! You all need to leave.... And don't come back unless its alright with Shouyo!" Hinata's mother was crying and yelling at each of the teammates.

The team left just as the doctor came in to announce Hinata's condition. So the team hung just outside the door to hear.

"I'm afraid your son is in a coma. He will probably won't come out of it anytime soon though. His heart rate is up which isn't a good sign. We'll have to stabilize him again. And preform another surgery. Is that okay with you ma'am?" the doctor spoke with sympathy in his voice, he was also worried that the small boy laying on the bed wasn't going to make it.

"Yes" Hinata's mother spoke quietly.

"We'll be taking him now." with that the doctor took the hospital bed with an Orange-haired kid into the ICU. Where they would stabilize him again and preform yet another surgery.

The team left, leaving behind a small piece of notebook paper "we're so sorry!" it read.

That was the calm before the thunderstorm.

Sorry this chapter is short but im having trouble with the writing the words correctly. They are no where near the correct way of spelling them. But there is autocorrect for that so yea. Im tired its 2 am here so good morning and goodnight at the same time. Thanks for reading ill update shortly. Im putting metaphors and foreshadowing to get ready for lA its my worst class so yea i also need to work on math and science im not good at any class except for lunch and i don't really enjoy eating i dont care if the food is good im not gonna eat it.