New Friendship (Jetra...sort of)

Dozens of children explored the stalls of Endercon, a small, yet popular, event.

One child wondered alone, she was around 6 years young with blood orange hair. She wore a dirty blue shirt with a matching pair of black pants, and a teal bandanna wrapped around her head. In her hands, she held a pickax and an apple.

No body paid any attention to the young girl, but being alone was something she had grown used to.

"Hello," Someone greeted her. She turned around to find a boy, not much older than her, with brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Hi." She replied shyly. Two more people stood by the boys side. One was female, the other male.

The female wore a simple red shirt complemented with jeans and a green hat.

The other male wore a green shirt and black pants. On his face sat a uni-brow.

"I'm Jesse. This is Olivia," he pointed to the girl "and that's Axel." The boy, Jesse, said "What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Petra." She smiled.

That was the first time they met, it was just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

This was done completely off scratch but thanks to Zelderp1986, this one small one-shot came out better than originally planned. Thanks for editing it!